Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
Does anyone here play on PS4 much? I am not much of multiplayer game player but I enjoy co op games and have no one to play with. I was too anxious to make a post on anything like reddit about finding people to play with.

UK based with a not so horrific sleep schedule at the moment.

Reactions: NekoNomNom and Deleted member 17331
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I do. But i play only when extremely stressed..

Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
I'm sad, I never had a console to play video games. I just play on my phone. It's a shame, I would love to play with you :(

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ghostgirl1995 and Acerakis
Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
I'm sad, I never had a console to play video games. I just play on my phone. It's a shame, I would love to play with you :(

Aw that's a shame. I bet you would be a ton of fun to play with. :happy:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
What games do you play, I have a console, but never really played it as don't understand it!

Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
What games do you play, I have a console, but never really played it as don't understand it!

I'm a big fan of all 3 Dark Souls games and Bloodborne.
Recently got the Saints Row 3 remaster.
I like Need for Speed Heat for racing.
Soulcalibur 6 is the only fighting game I have that a play much although have not really played much of online as I am trash at fighting games. :ahhha:
I have Resident Evil 5 and 6. I really enjoyed playing 5 on co op but have only played 6 single player.
Conan Exiles is the only open world crafting game I have.

I'm open to giving anything with co op a go though really.

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Oh I love Bloodborne. I just replayed it though so I'm not really in the mood.

A

awayoutpleaseSVP

Feb 23, 2020
darksouls and blood borne are the only thing(s) that help for me on the worst days. You need to be fully focused on the game, so it helps me to not think about... you know stuff :P

Reactions: Lethe
Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
darksouls and blood borne are the only thing(s) that help for me on the worst days. You need to be fully focused on the game, so it helps me to not think about... you know stuff :P

That's why I struggle to play them if I am in a bad mood. If I am not focused on them I will get annoyed about dying to stuff that I usually find easy or dying twice and losing my souls haha.

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
That's a shame. I think I can't really get into a gaming mood when stressed. What sort of games do you like when stressed?
Overwatch, as its the only game that releases tension. Its neutral. Others bring back painful memories.

Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
I played DS3 to the final boss but couldn't beat him. I'm going to be getting DS1 Remastered in a few days too.

Yeah last boss of 3 can be stressful. I don't think I have ever bothered to fight it solo.

The DS1 remaster is very good. It shows its age a bit if you compare it to 3 or Bloodborne but I think it has some great zones and bosses.

the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
There used to be a video game mega thread but I don't know what happened to it.
100pjnw8n4651.jpg

Last edited:
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
Can't afford such luxuries.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I have a PS4 and play overwatch sometimes. I haven't been playing much lately though.