• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

She Lost Her Way

She Lost Her Way

Dec 2, 2021
Hey there! New here. Pretty severe BPD but also quite down to earth and sane most of the time, so my suicidal intentions are not just me being unstable, it's all pretty reasoned out. I am definitely leaning towards the SN method. N would be ideal, but I highly doubt I will be capable of finding it without being scammed (I'm way too poor to be scammed). With SN, as well, I am confused at this time. I saw some options on Amazon, but they seem sketchy and I don't know if I should trust them. Poison seems like the most peaceful way to go to me, but I am worried I will have to go for some, well, more violent method. I think it feels comforting to have a way out on hand, something I can do if things get really really intense. I was thinking of partial, but i couldn't find rope thicker than 6 mm cotton (1/2 in). Is that appropriate for partial suspension, or will I just be in insane pain because of the rope cutting into my neck. (I'm <120 lbs) Does this have a low likelihood of success?
Thank you!

H

Hangman

Nov 4, 2021
Hello!

SN seems like a good method in your case. Pretty sure the Amazon offerings have a low percentage of actual SN, like less than 10%, or less than 1%. One people throw around is "IC".

6mm rope is probably fine, people use thicker to make it slightly less painful.

The popular and only(?) N seller seems consistent. Unlikely to be scammed.

These three are my top choices as well. I also consider opioids, exit bag and a firearm.

Let go of the thought of jumping under a train, which was my top choice before I found this forum and related sites.

I would recommend N and SN because with hanging there is a chance of brain damage if you survive. Many consider partial to be failure prone, but that may be due to improper setup.

Last edited:
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Also many people can't find the spot for partial to work and give up. Not to discourage you but it's not like full suspension where you're definitely going to be closing vital things off, partial really depends on you finding the right spot and it seems like some people never find it.
Also there have been people who went to CTB but didn't because they stood up or changes position while unconscious.
Of course the method works and people have CTB that way, it just seems it's pretty hard to get right.

She Lost Her Way

She Lost Her Way

Dec 2, 2021
Hello!

SN seems like a good method in your case. Pretty sure the Amazon offerings have a low percentage of actual SN, like less than 10%, or less than 1%. One people throw around is "IC".

6mm rope is probably fine, people use thicker to make it slightly less painful.

The popular and only(?) N seller seems consistent. Unlikely to be scammed.

These three are my top choices as well. I also consider opioids, exit bag and a firearm.

Let go of the thought of jumping under a train, which was my top choice before I found this forum and related sites.

I would recommend N and SN because with hanging there is a chance of brain damage if you survive. Many consider partial to be failure prone, but that may be due to improper setup.
I was thinking of mixing opioids, benzos, and alcohol, but it somehow doesn't sound reliable enough. The SN I found on amazon is <98% pure, but it has very very few reviews, which is why I am worried. And, unfortunately, I am not yet familiar with the one source of N you are referring to.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Also many people can't find the spot for partial to work and give up. Not to discourage you but it's not like full suspension where you're definitely going to be closing vital things off, partial really depends on you finding the right spot and it seems like some people never find it.
Also there have been people who went to CTB but didn't because they stood up or changes position while unconscious.
Of course the method works and people have CTB that way, it just seems it's pretty hard to get right.
It's tru ethat most people who post here saying they are going to ctb by partial end up posting later that it didn't work. However in prison partial is the most common method by far and people do regularly get it to work here- it may be the the prison environoment is so bad that they are more deteremined or it may be that many people try partial in prison but only a few succeed.