• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I have 7.4 grams of Prozac. That's 370 pills. From what I've read toxicity begins at around 1-2 grams. Some fatal cases recorded I think at 2,000 mg. Not much is documented. It's known to cause seizures. I took just 9 in one go the other day and I could definitely feel how a high dosage would cause a seizure. Anybody have an idea about what the mg/kg dosage would have to be?

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
Psychiatric drugs today are not really easy to overdose on. I don't think I would use psychotropics as the risk of damage or even a traumatic experience seems more likely.

BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
Psychiatric drugs today are not really easy to overdose on. I don't think I would use psychotropics as the risk of damage or even a traumatic experience seems more likely.

Well, my bestfriend ctb by overdose three months ago so it is possible.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and GoodPersonEffed
Escargot Shorts

Escargot Shorts

Tears-of-a-Clown Ass Bitch
Sep 26, 2018
just make sure you don't throw up! you might ctb regardless but i think retching it back up (conscious or not) can be a complication

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Well, my bestfriend ctb by overdose three months ago so it is possible.
what was the dosage?
I just took the minimum confirmed fatal amount of 520 mg. very unlikely to work. a coma would be nice.

BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
what was the dosage?
I just took the minimum confirmed fatal amount of 520 mg. very unlikely to work. a coma would be nice.

Never known, I'm not from the family so nobody said me.

Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
It seems you just gave yourself a mild case of serotonin syndrome. This method seems unreliable. I would recommend looking for an alternative.

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
It seems you just gave yourself a mild case of serotonin syndrome. This method seems unreliable. I would recommend looking for an alternative.
What's serotonin syndrome? Actually I looked it up but do you have experience with it? But yeah it wasnt an attempt. The funny thing is that I've been prescribed it and I've been wondering if it's making things worse so I wanted to up the effect so that I could isolate its effects and decide if it's right for me. But I did take a minimally lethal dose to see the potential for a method.

Last edited:
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Glad you're still with us. If you don't mind me asking, how did it make you feel after taking it?

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Glad you're still with us. If you don't mind me asking, how did it make you feel after taking it?
I'll breakdown all doses I've taken, prescribed and unprescribed

10mg Nothing noticeable
20mg Barely noticeable
40mg jittery
180mg edgy, and giving me a taste of how this medication might cause a seizure in high levels.
520mg hangover like headache, mildly dizzy

Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
What's serotonin syndrome? Actually I looked it up but do you have experience with it? But yeah it wasnt an attempt. The funny thing is that I've been prescribed it and I've been wondering if it's making things worse so I wanted to up the effect so that I could isolate its effects and decide if it's right for me. But I did take a minimally lethal dose to see the potential for a method.

I don't have any personal experience with it. I am just aware of it from taking lots of different anti-depressants. It actually can make you feel worse when you first start taking it. Those side effects should clear up after a couple of weeks.

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Well, it theoretically is possible. Paracelsus, the pioneer of modern medicine said
'Everything is a poison and nothing is a poison. It is the dose that makes the poison.'
According to this page, the ld50 dose for fluoxetine is 452 mg/kg. If an average Prozac package consists of 28 pils and each one contains 20 mg of fluoxetine you would need to consume from 904 to 2034 or even more pills. In a very short period of time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Deleted member 4993 and alexit
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Well, it theoretically is possible. Paracelsus, the pioneer of modern medicine said
'Everything is a poison and nothing is a poison. It is the dose that makes the poison.'
According to this page, the ld50 dose for fluoxetine is 452 mg/kg. If an average Prozac package consists of 28 pils and each one contains 20 mg of fluoxetine you would need to consume from 904 to 2034 or even more pills. In a very short period of time.
Thanks for info sheet. It's not the method I'll use. Unless I have N, I'm going to use a shotgun but at least it's not a pill that makes you nauseated taking it.

Last edited:
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Thanks for info sheet. It's not the method I'll use. Unless I have N, I'm going to use a shotgun but at least it's not a pill that makes you nauseated taking it.
No problem, I'm glad I could help you! I wish you good luck in anything you are willing to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Warning: Do not mess around with Prozac overdosing. If your goal is to CTB and you have verified information, that's a different thing and that becomes your decision. I'm talking about what I did which was take the minimally lethal dose, knowing it probably wouldn't work but for my own reasons I needed to know what effect the medicine has on the body. It was stupid to do. You end up with dizziness for days. I had to call in sick at work. God I'm so fucking stupid. Choosing to end your life is one thing (I believe it's a human right); just fucking around with dangerous materials is dumb. The effects of dicking around like that just lower the quality of your life, and that's not something anyone of us on here need.

Reactions: nobodycares and LastRide
sage_

sage_

Sep 11, 2023
Warning: Do not mess around with Prozac overdosing. If your goal is to CTB and you have verified information, that's a different thing and that becomes your decision. I'm talking about what I did which was take the minimally lethal dose, knowing it probably wouldn't work but for my own reasons I needed to know what effect the medicine has on the body. It was stupid to do. You end up with dizziness for days. I had to call in sick at work. God I'm so fucking stupid. Choosing to end your life is one thing (I believe it's a human right); just fucking around with dangerous materials is dumb. The effects of dicking around like that just lower the quality of your life, and that's not something anyone of us on here need.
i know youve said not to; but, i was wondering if you could lmk the exact amount you took for the dizziness and how long it lasted.