• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

suicidaltoad

suicidaltoad

Mar 9, 2020
so I was prescriped Prozac about 2 and a half weeks ago for my depression and anxiety, and things were going well until last night. seemingly out of nowhere I started being extremely more anxious than usual. it feels like i'm having an all-day long panic attack that subsides every once in a while for maybe 30 seconds at a time. constant muscle twitches, my chest and head feel really hot, i have no desire to do ANYTHING... i honestly don't know if i can push through this...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and issyishere
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
i'm not a doctor or anything but i've heard thats common for the first 3-4ish weeks then subsides. Could that be the problem here?

suicidaltoad

suicidaltoad

Mar 9, 2020
i'm not a doctor or anything but i've heard thats common for the first 3-4ish weeks then subsides. Could that be the problem here?
i've heard that as well. i guess it could be the problem, but this is just really bad. i'm feeling complete and total terror all the time

edit: as of this edit i have hit a high, but i'm sure it'll be gone in a few moments

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: issyishere
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
i've heard that as well. i guess it could be the problem, but this is just really bad. i'm feeling complete and total terror all the time

edit: as of this edit i have hit a high, but i'm sure it'll be gone in a few moments
I've read a personal anecdote from someone and they reported an extreme increase in anxiety around day 14 then around day 25 it began tapering off. Maybe stick it out and then if it doesn't go away go to your gp? Hope it gets better though I've been suffering from panic attacks all day since i've been up for 48 hours and its horrible. Hoping and praying to whatever that it gets better for the both of us.

• Hugs
Reactions: suicidaltoad
suicidaltoad

suicidaltoad

Mar 9, 2020
I've read a personal anecdote from someone and they reported an extreme increase in anxiety around day 14 then around day 25 it began tapering off. Maybe stick it out and then if it doesn't go away go to your gp? Hope it gets better though I've been suffering from panic attacks all day since i've been up for 48 hours and its horrible. Hoping and praying to whatever that it gets better for the both of us.
i hope it gets better for you too, man. i've never experienced panic attacks before this, but now i know exactly how you feel and i'm so sorry. i honestly don't know if i can push through the next few days... i don't feel like working yet i don't want to lose my job...

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Maybe go back and tell your doctor? It sounds like the prozac isn't working for you.

Reactions: SmellyRat
suicidaltoad

suicidaltoad

Mar 9, 2020
Maybe go back and tell your doctor? It sounds like the prozac isn't working for you.
i had a message put in for her, but i guess i'm not gonna hear anything until tomorrow...

Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
so I was prescriped Prozac about 2 and a half weeks ago for my depression and anxiety, and things were going well until last night. seemingly out of nowhere I started being extremely more anxious than usual. it feels like i'm having an all-day long panic attack that subsides every once in a while for maybe 30 seconds at a time. constant muscle twitches, my chest and head feel really hot, i have no desire to do ANYTHING... i honestly don't know if i can push through this...
How's your sleep been? How many hours do you get? And ask your doc for an anxiety med while you're titrating up.

suicidaltoad

suicidaltoad

Mar 9, 2020
How's your sleep been? How many hours do you get? And ask your doc for an anxiety med while you're titrating up.
i had slight trouble getting to sleep last night, but i slept for about 9 hours. if i didn't also take mirtazapine i probably wouldn't have slept at all, as that medication makes me sleepy.

i'm gonna ask her for something, i just need to get a hold of her first. tried all day with no luck lol

Reactions: Deleted member 22624
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Prozac was a disaster for me too.
Not everyone can take Prozac. I stuck it out for two weeks and when the vivid terrifying hallucinations began I stopped it.
And all I could do for those two weeks was lie on the sofa. It was bad.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 22624
suicidaltoad

suicidaltoad

Mar 9, 2020
Prozac was a disaster for me too.
Not everyone can take Prozac. I stuck it out for two weeks and when the vivid terrifying hallucinations began I stopped it.
And all I could do for those two weeks was lie on the sofa. It was bad.
looks like i'm gonna stop taking it then. i know this could also be a temporary side effect but fuck, this is a literal hell

• Hugs
Reactions: clownangel and Shades of Grey
Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

Student
Jun 17, 2020
You need to talk to your doctor about this ASAP.

The behavioral side effects of these medications can be significant and potentially dangerous. Prozac just did nothing for me, but Paxil made me compulsively suicidal. Your prescriber needs to know that this is happening.

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Prozac will turn you into an emotionless zombie atleast that's what it did to me lol.

Reactions: Metalhead
clownangel

clownangel

Student
Sep 25, 2019
i had a message put in for her, but i guess i'm not gonna hear anything until tomorrow...
Even if they have you "stick it out" (I hope not) for a little bit to see if it subsided taking notes of how you're feeling & letting the doctor know so they have a record on you having a not-so-great reaction is a good thing. Either way I hope she gets back to you tomorrow & you feel better soon. I have really weird reactions to medication that I shouldn't and wouldn't wish things like that on anyone, it's so scary when you're just trying to get help and your body freaks like that.