idontevenknowanymore

idontevenknowanymore

May 2, 2020
I know these endless questions can get annoying but online I didn't get any straight forward answers, so here we go:
I take 40mg of Dominal (Prothipendyl) for anxiety and sleeping every night. I read online that taking too much of it can cause blood pressure to drop, extreme sleepiness and falling into a coma, which is not what I want to accomplish, obviously. But is it possible to die from overdosing on it? I guess so if you can have these side effects after an overdose?
Hope someone here knows a bit more about this stuff than I do.
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Octavina
Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
It's extremely difficult to ctb with any prescribed medications. I'd recommend looking in the resources section of the site. Lot of good information in there

Reactions: idontevenknowanymore
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
It is possible but unlikely. You would need to take a hell of a lot and even then it would take a long and painful time. It's also more than likely you would have organ damage if you survive.

Reactions: idontevenknowanymore
idontevenknowanymore

idontevenknowanymore

May 2, 2020
It is possible but unlikely. You would need to take a hell of a lot and even then it would take a long and painful time. It's also more than likely you would have organ damage if you survive.
Sucks to hear but thanks for the answer!

Reactions: Mentalmick