• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Fairyy

Feb 24, 2022
Привет. Никогда не писал в таких темах, хотя мое состояние желательно желать лучшего. Я уже проверял жизнь в прошлом, и это было опасно. Остаются только шрамы. Печально, но тогда это никого не волновало. На больничном учете не стоял, родные мне слова не сказали. Я и тогда не был открытым человеком, хотя не раз молился о помощи, как косвенно, так и прямо. И сейчас мне очень тяжело, что я не могу показать свои чувства к единственному близкому человеку. Когда мне плохо, я отгораживаюсь от нее, грублю. Я причинил ей много боли, и она взяла "мою игру" и просто бросила меня. Он не разговаривает, спит отдельно, не говорит, куда идет. Я начинаю думать, что она меня ненавидит и не оставляет из жалости, хотя хотела и, думаю, хочет теперь.
Теперь я сижу на кухне с надвигающейся истерикой, потому что она вообще не обращает на меня внимания, а я боюсь ей слово сказать, потому что я просто придурок. Всю эту ночь я думал о том, как бы убить себя, что сейчас встану и сделаю это. Это ужасное чувство, когда ты готов, задыхаешься от слез и соплей, и тебя сильно трясет.
Я постараюсь взять себя в руки и сделать все правильно, чтобы, когда придет это чувство уверенности, я был готов. Мне кажется, что если бы я сделал это спонтанно, поддавшись, у меня бы ничего не получилось и я бы только все усложнил. Я очень боюсь снова потерпеть неудачу и остаться с этим наедине

thereisthemist

thereisthemist

drops common loot when defeated
Nov 5, 2021
from Google Translate:
Hello. Never wrote in such topics, although my condition is desirable to be desired. I have already checked life in the past and it was dangerous. Only scars remain. Sadly, no one cared then. I was not registered with the hospital, my relatives did not say a word to me. Even then I was not an open person, although I prayed for help more than once, both indirectly and directly. And now it's very hard for me that I can't show my feelings for the only close person. When I feel bad, I fence myself off from her, I'm rude. I hurt her a lot and she took "my game" and just left me. He does not talk, sleeps separately, does not say where he is going. I begin to think that she hates me and does not leave me out of pity, although she wanted to and, I think, wants to now.
Now I'm sitting in the kitchen with an impending tantrum, because she doesn't pay attention to me at all, and I'm afraid to say a word to her, because I'm just a jerk. All that night I thought about how to kill myself, that now I will get up and do it. It's a terrible feeling when you're ready, choking on tears and snot, and shaking a lot.
I will try to pull myself together and do everything right so that when this feeling of confidence comes, I will be ready. It seems to me that if I did it spontaneously, succumbing, I would not succeed and I would only complicate everything. I'm very afraid of failing again and being alone with this.

finishLana

finishLana

Dec 12, 2021
Привет, мне очень жаль, что ты находишься в такой ситуации и испытываешь столько боли. Хочется посоветовать сказать девушке о том, как тебе тяжело и как ты благодарен ей за то, что она рядом в твои мрачные времена… сложно, но простой разговор может помочь понять, что у неё на душе. Желаю тебе душевного покоя ❤️‍🩹

Reactions: Fairyy and Fadeawaaaay
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are going through all this suffering. I know that this life can be unbearable when you are in so much pain. I also fear failing ctb, all I want is to peacefully pass away. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: Fairyy