Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
I think it is a bad thing and a negative image of a human being. Did you know that some animals do not even have sex with anyone other than their husband? It's not just an ethical problem

It is a health problem and also a social problem. The natural image of a human being is to love someone and have sex with him. I believe that prostitution is rape paid for and human trafficking with or without the consent of both parties. It opens the doors of evil.Not to mention AIDS, abuse, and the animalistic image of humans

No one wants to mistreat an animal, no one wants to mistreat an employee, and no one wants to mistreat a human

Any person has the right to use opiates because they are prohibited, because their harm is great, and prostitution is the worst Prostitution is not a career goal

Last edited:
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
I think drug trafficking is worse, where I live there is a large drug market and I see what drugs can do to people, they often resemble skeletons because they prefer to buy drugs then to fed themselves, some even have children that they dont fed in order to buy their next fix, there are constant robberies and even murder increases due to disputes between drug lords that result in extreme violence, whole families are torn apart because of drug addictions, i´ve seen on the news recently a man that killed his parents because they wouldn´t give him money for him to buy heroine, some women resort to being prostitutes just to sustain their addiction. A lot of prostitution around my area is caused by drugs. So I don´t think prostitution is worse then drug trafficking

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
@Kempel556 is right. Think that sometimes (probably, hopefully most of the times) prostitution is voluntary but once you start taking certain drugs ..

Reactions: Kempel556
N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
I think it is a bad thing and a negative image of a human being. Did you know that some animals do not even have sex with anyone other than their husband? It's not just an ethical problem

It is a health problem and also a social problem. The natural image of a human being is to love someone and have sex with him. I believe that prostitution is rape paid for and human trafficking with or without the consent of both parties. It opens the doors of evil.Not to mention AIDS, abuse, and the animalistic image of humans

No one wants to mistreat an animal, no one wants to mistreat an employee, and no one wants to mistreat a human

Any person has the right to use opiates because they are prohibited, because their harm is great, and prostitution is the worstView attachment 121079

You need to inform yourself better otherwise your opinions are founded on ignorance.

So what if some animals are monogamous? Some aren't. Some people are and some aren't.

Nobody should be coerced into prostitution either by intimidation or economic circumstances. However, even in wealthy places with well-developed social security programmes, some people choose sex work. That's right, they choose it even if they have other options. There are even graduates and professionals who do this as a sideline.

So who are you to try and dictate what people should and shouldn't do? Your ignorance even extends to blaming them for STDs when it has been established that casual encounters are much more likely to spread it (it is in the self-interest of sex workers to look after their sexual health if you think it through).

Reactions: Meditation guide, Starry2He, Zer0 and 3 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It should be legalized and regulated. Why it's a crime is a mystery. It's just sex.

Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
This sounds like you are simply grossed out by women who sell their bodies and sleep with lots of men, moreso than you are genuinly concerned about their wellbeing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide and lucyna