I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
How much propranolol should you take with SN? Does the most up to date PPH still say 800mg? How much would you recommend taking?

I've seen a couple of websites saying over 1gm of propranolol is a lethal overdose, and heard scary things like with an OD it can cause strokes, heart attacks, brain damage and paralysis.

DO YOU THINK IF YOU TAKE 800MG WITH THE SN AND SOMEHOW SURVIVE YOU COULD END UP BEING INJURED/PERMANENTLY DISABLED? WHAT IS THE MAX DOSE YOU CAN TAKE WITHOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF BEING PERMANENTLY DISABLED?

On a sidenote, I have 2gm and am worried that if I get blackout drunk I'll take it all and be permanently disabled. Maybe I could throw some out if only 800mg is required.

If anyone has the most up to date PPH and could give me the link I'd be very appreciative.

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I think all the information I have gathered over one year will answer your question but you need to read it and click the links. Think it's hard to read through all the information, this felt like I studied for a degree, searching and reading hundreds of articles, the PPeH was good at finding SN but I don't trust all their information and it proves they were wrong as they started with 2g of propranolol and then 1g and then lowered it again to 800mg, all the information I read and I have spoken to doctors as well, the only reason to use propranolol is to stop the rapid heart beat. But remember this is only for research purposes.

If you read articles when people OD on propranolol and have life changing injuries you should add it to the SN information as it helps with research, feel free to add it to a message on my link below.

Good luck read the first link on propranolol OD.

https://litfl.com/propanolol-overdose/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/propranolol-dosage-for-sn.42878/post-1132575

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Bullit and Meditation guide
L

laserfocus111

Student
Feb 11, 2020
I've been taking 480mg at a go for anxiety over the past few weeks without experiencing the side effects already described in other posts. Probably need way higher doses to ctb.

Am male! 70 plus kilos.