V

V1991r

Jun 16, 2020
I've got 84x40mg + 164x10g propranolol tablets. Just had a few shots of whiskey and think tonight is the night I want to go to sleep indefinitely.

I overdosed on propranolol about 8 years ago when I first had an anxiety attack. Back then I didn't know what anxiety was and thought I was going crazy. Took around 40x40mg tablets but called an ambulance as SI kicked in. Passed out when they got to me and woke up in ICU 3 days later. My family was told to expect brain damage because I stopped breathing on the way to hospital luckily, I woke up without any neurological effects/damage.

I'm hoping the larger dose I have now and amount of tablets would be enough to put me in cardiac arrest. I understand everyone is different but I've read a number of reports of people dying from propranolol overdoses. Do you think this is a bad idea? :-(

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
How many grams do you have total? I think you meant mg in the second amount you listed. I don't want to do the math. You'd need at least 8g, still not guaranteed, the more the better.

Reactions: autumnal
V

V1991r

Jun 16, 2020
How many grams do you have total? I think you meant mg in the second amount you listed. I don't want to do the math. You'd need at least 8g, still not guaranteed, the more the better.

Yup, mg! 5g in total atm.

Reactions: autumnal and GoodPersonEffed