P

PooksPerishes

Jun 2, 2019
I have .76g of propranolol. I know the lethal dose is >2g but normally needs around 8 to actually succeed. I've never taken any heart medication nor had heart issues. I'm a healthy, fit, 20 yr, female. Is there anything otc or food wise I can pair it with to make it enough to be lethal? Thanks y'all

Reactions: Baskol1
M E O W

M E O W

Aug 25, 2019
I doubt that there is anything to make this small of a dose work :( your best bet would be to pair it with something that stops the liver from breaking it down, like cimetidine or Saint John's wort , but again, I don't think that would make it lethal. Sorry fam

Reactions: Baskol1
Lennox

Lennox

No alarms, and no surprises...
Jul 21, 2019
Perhaps you've seen it already, but there's another thread where @Rocksandsand reports having survived 8g:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/propranolol.20698/

Interestingly enough, this has just been posted, a danish guide for the lethal doses of a whole bunch of common pharmaceuticals, and in there it is claimed that the minimum lethal dose of propranolol is also 8 grams. Makes me unsure about all the remaining info:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/guide-to-lethal-pharmaceuticals.21844/

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni
E

Evacplan33

Sep 5, 2019
Been there, tried that. Only leads to heart complications down the road.

• Aww..
Reactions: woxihuanni and Lennox
C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
I've read that the fatal dose is more like 3g. Even if you can't get a prescription for it, online pharmacies abroad will supply it at a reasonable cost.

Reactions: woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Perhaps you've seen it already, but there's another thread where @Rocksandsand reports having survived 8g:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/propranolol.20698/

Interestingly enough, this has just been posted, a danish guide for the lethal doses of a whole bunch of common pharmaceuticals, and in there it is claimed that the minimum lethal dose of propranolol is also 8 grams. Makes me unsure about all the remaining info:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/guide-to-lethal-pharmaceuticals.21844/

Thank you so much! I understand rocksandsand only survived because she called her boyfriend and was saved. She would've succeeded otherwise.
Ah sorry, that was a different one. But still she was discovered and hospitalised.

Yeah just downloaded the file. I'm thinking the seeds might be better because more compact, I think I'll order them as well.
Been there, tried that. Only leads to heart complications down the road.

Sorry that happened, hugs... Could you share a bit more about your experience? How does the damage affect you?

Actually, my thought was that even if I survived it, the damage would be on the heart and that can sort of kill me later anyway.
I've read that the fatal dose is more like 3g. Even if you can't get a prescription for it, online pharmacies abroad will supply it at a reasonable cost.

Where did you read it? Yeah prescription is not a problem. Also it is to be combined with verapamil.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lennox
E

Evacplan33

Sep 5, 2019
Instant results are inflammation in the joints of the walls of my heart. Ten years later... one side of my heart doesn't operate correctly.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live, Neville1, Lennox and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Instant results are inflammation in the joints of the walls of my heart. Ten years later... one side of my heart doesn't operate correctly.

How many grams did you take? Did you combine it with verapamil?

E

Evacplan33

Sep 5, 2019
Took an entire bottle. Unsure of grams, wasn't prepared or even sure of what I was doing. Just wanted out.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Took an entire bottle. Unsure of grams, wasn't prepared or even sure of what I was doing. Just wanted out.

I'm sorry you went through that. I understand it really needs to be combined with other things, and one shouldn't be found. And it's not pretty or peaceful. (Sedatives can help, though, again if I understand correctly.)