Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
So I finally got my meto and also have some propranolol, researching more into it, I'm seeing propranolol is no longer in the PPH and is considered a luxury item? And a couple different mixed responses to other questions about it. Since I have it though would mixing it in with my SN make anything worse or would it still be ok to use?

canijo

canijo

Oct 29, 2023
It just states that the benefit cannot be established, but it does not say it would make anything worse.

The only thing i dont really get is this sentence, its unclear to me if it states that "TAKING IT" might speed it, or NOT taking it, might speed it.
I "think" it says that taking it "could" slow down dying, due to leading with tachicardia (so, less tachichardia, less oxygen consumption, slower death). But, ignorantly, i would say if you have it, use it, will probably make you more comfortable

• Love
Reactions: Iris Blue
Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
It just states that the benefit cannot be established, but it does not say it would make anything worse.

The only thing i dont really get is this sentence, its unclear to me if it states that "TAKING IT" might speed it, or NOT taking it, might speed it.
I "think" it says that taking it "could" slow down dying, due to leading with tachicardia (so, less tachichardia, less oxygen consumption, slower death). But, ignorantly, i would say if you have it, use it, will probably make you more comfortable
View attachment 151950
Thank you so much yea I was also confused with reading that too, I do think I will take it since I have it

• Hugs
Reactions: canijo