• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
I read that Propranolol is no longer recommended? I want to take it to slow down my heartbeats. That tachycardia is not really my cup of tea. I want to go as calmly as possible. Why should I not get propranolol?

Reactions: ThisIsLife
CringeNihilism

CringeNihilism

Eternal Euthymia
Feb 13, 2023
Because tachycardia consumes large amount of oxygen to keep going. If your heart doesn't find enough oxygen as it keeps pumping it will stop beating. And as your heart consumes more oxygen, There will be little for your brain to function. Propranolol isn't recommended because it prevents anemic heart failure from happening and delay cerebral hypoxia.

• Informative
Reactions: oono, janejackson, Shadowlord900 and 2 others
Source Energy

Source Energy

Jan 23, 2023
Because tachycardia consumes large amount of oxygen to keep going. If your heart doesn't find enough oxygen as it keeps pumping it will stop beating. And as your heart consumes more oxygen, There will be little for your brain to function. Propranolol isn't recommended because it prevents anemic heart failure from happening and delay cerebral hypoxia.
why? we want that to happen, don't we?
I want my heart to slow down and stop beating and for it to be over very fast

CringeNihilism

CringeNihilism

Eternal Euthymia
Feb 13, 2023
why? we want that to happen, don't we?
I want my heart to slow down and stop beating and for it to be over very fast
You will lose consciousness before your heart stop beating because your brain is the most sensitive organ to hypoxia. If you take propranolol, you'll just delay your time to lose consciousness because you are providing your brain with more oxygen And also delay your time to die overall because propranolol can prevent anemic heart failure.

• Informative
Reactions: oono, Shadowlord900, Ψ YearZero Ψ and 1 other person
Source Energy

Source Energy

Jan 23, 2023
Ah. I see :(
So I have to put up with tachycardia? :( ughhh... I only need anti-emetics then?

Also: does anyone know Atarax? It was prescribed by my dermatologist and when I take it, it makes me sleep within minutes. Can I use it instead of benzos?

Last edited:
J

janejackson

Feb 13, 2023
Ah. I see :(
So I have to put up with tachycardia? :( ughhh... I only need anti-emetics then?

Also: does anyone know Atarax? It was prescribed by my dermatologist and when I take it, it makes me sleep within minutes. Can I use it instead of benzos?
Atarax is a prescription strength antihistamine, hydroxyzine (kind of like Benadryl). It is sometimes prescribed instead of a benzodiazepine for anti-anxiety. It can also make you sleepy. If you don't have benzodiazepines, it might be a good choice, but also I don't know the ins and outs of if hydroxyzine would interfere in any way with the SN or process.