savoytruffle

savoytruffle

Student
Mar 31, 2022
Is it possible to OD on propranolol? I was prescribed it by a neurologist for migraines, ik that pill ODs aren't the way to go but I'm not sure I'll ever be able to get SN where I live, i think I'm too late for that now

Does anyone know anything about this

Looking

Looking

Looking for the answer.
Jan 16, 2023
Last edited:
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I've tried this. I just got really sleepy (low BP) and didn't die obviously. I took a LOT too. I wouldn't recommend it unfortunately unless you combine it with other substances, and combining it with other substances would lead to much more suffering in the process.

Reactions: savoytruffle, Looking and LittleBlackCat
L

lost&lonely

Jan 6, 2023
I've tried this. I just got really sleepy (low BP) and didn't die obviously. I took a LOT too. I wouldn't recommend it unfortunately unless you combine it with other substances, and combining it with other substances would lead to much more suffering in the process.
I wonder if it could be used successfully in conjunction with amitriptyline and diazepam?

Reactions: LittleBlackCat
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
How much you took?

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
That's almost twice the initially recommended dose of 800mg... Thought to take 400mg but maybe I should take 600mg. I read somewhere on forum where 240mg was close to overdose. Apparently it's not or it depends.

P

Pointless life

Oct 31, 2021
Been researching this another since last attempt. I've come ti the conclusion propanranolol 5g+ with amitriptaline 5g+ cimitidine 2g depending on weight and diazapam 300mg to induce a deep sleep. He'll you can even add morphine and alcohol if you can get it to further lower blood pressure and succumb quicker. You can crush them all dissolve in Water or repack them into capsules.

Iv just managed to get propranolol on prescription so just stockpiling

Ps I tried this combo without the propranolol and I ended up in intensive care in a coma on a breathing machine for 4 days just a shame I was found other wise I would be long gone

• Wow
Reactions: LittleBlackCat and diyCTB
tinyteefs

tinyteefs

beegpains
May 4, 2023
would adding alcohol work? the leaflet says alcohol can strengthen the effects of propranolol. so 1g propranolol and how much alcohol?

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
How much did you take? 1g is meant to be lethal

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
How much did you take? 1g is meant to be lethal
I wrote above that I think it was around 1500mg but honestly that was likely an educated guess because I truly don't remember exactly.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
I wrote above that I think it was around 1500mg but honestly that was likely an educated guess because I truly don't remember exactly.
how did you feel after taking all that? 1.5g is alot. although one report said a guy took 4grams and survived but obviously he was found and treated quickly. the key is not being found

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
how did you feel after taking all that? 1.5g is alot. although one report said a guy took 4grams and survived but obviously he was found and treated quickly. the key is not being found
I remember being passed out on my bed. Super sedated. For a long time. And my heart rate and BP felt super off. But then I didn't die and felt myself getting better and went to the hospital because I decided I should do something about my misery since I clearly wasn't going to die.

Reactions: TimetoGo!
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
I remember being passed out on my bed. Super sedated. For a long time. And my heart rate and BP felt super off. But then I didn't die and felt myself getting better and went to the hospital because I decided I should do something about my misery since I clearly wasn't going to die.
its not easy is it, I came very close as well , but when its your time , its your time

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Would you mind sharing what your normal blood pressure is? I'm curious if these types of pills would work quicker for someone who already has low b/p and pulse.
A few people have done it but with absolutely massive amounts and it's really not a good option. It's extremely rare to do this.

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
Would you mind sharing what your normal blood pressure is? I'm curious if these types of pills would work quicker for someone who already has low b/p and pulse.
My normal is pretty normal/sometimes high so that could have been a factor

Reactions: WaitingAllMyLife
13_reasons

13_reasons

Mar 11, 2022
My friend did it successfully.

He took a whole bottle which would have been 4g. No alcohol in his system- as per the coroners report.

Reactions: TimetoGo!
W

WaitingAllMyLife

Jul 4, 2022
A few people have done it but with absolutely massive amounts and it's really not a good option. It's extremely rare to do this.
Combined with some benzos, other b/p lowering drugs and washed down with visine and a bag over my head to choke on vomit or suffocate when passed out and no chance of being found for days if not weeks.....