N

noideayet

Dec 5, 2020
IMG 20210102 030758
IMG 20210102 030731

I have managed to get Propranolol but it's mentioned that it's in prolonged release pellets. Should I mix it with SN(without the capsule) or have it 2-3 hours in capsule form before taking SN? Please help me with the method

Also, what dose do you recommend as PPEH recommends 800 mg but I think it's an overkill as I never had propranolol in my life.

Reactions: confused-gemini and aminend
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I think that's better to take that before SN But not in high dose. 200mg is enough. I'll do that for myself too

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness
N

noideayet

Dec 5, 2020
And how much time before SN should I take it in capsule form as it's mentioned Prolonged release form

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
And how much time before SN should I take it in capsule form as it's mentioned Prolonged release form
The non immediate release version does not even begin peaking until six hours.. 6 - 14 hours. The recommendation is for using the immediate release because the peak effects are reached in similar timeframes to one another, and can be taken at the same time with each other in the same drink...

If someone is going to take a gram of propranolol they need to know that this is sufficient in and of itself to cause death in some people.

It serves to help with what SN does per the peacful exit people and understandable to not know for sure because we are talking CTB, and the dosage has been adjusted.

Propranolol is deadly toxic on it's own and better find out what it can do and within what timeframe.

N

noideayet

Dec 5, 2020
The non immediate release version does not even begin peaking until six hours.. 6 - 14 hours. The recommendation is for using the immediate release because the peak effects are reached in similar timeframes to one another, and can be taken at the same time with each other in the same drink...

If someone is going to take a gram of propranolol they need to know that this is sufficient in and of itself to cause death in some people.

It serves to help with what SN does per the peacful exit people and understandable to not know for sure because we are talking CTB, and the dosage has been adjusted.

Propranolol is deadly toxic on it's own and better find out what it can do and within what timeframe.
Thanks, will try to get an alternate version or us it directly without capsules

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Thanks, will try to get an alternate version or us it directly without capsules
The immediately released version of propranolol is best for this. If you go forth, feel free at any time to contact me here

Reactions: oraldine2
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I could be wrong, but I believe it's the capsule that makes it extended release. Like, they dissolve slowly. I should know this, because I'm prescribed it, but I guess I don't pay attention...

Anyway, everything I've seen advises pills to be crushed or capsules emptied. And yeah, extended release isn't advised for obvious reasons.

Reactions: Spitfire
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I could be wrong, but I believe it's the capsule that makes it extended release. Like, they dissolve slowly. I should know this, because I'm prescribed it, but I guess I don't pay attention...

Anyway, everything I've seen advises pills to be crushed or capsules emptied. And yeah, extended release isn't advised for obvious reasons.
The bolus effect gets lost with the non immediate release caps and tabs, and results in an accumulation of substance in the gi tract instead, and releases the medicin slower