• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thatlatealready

traffic's wild tonight
Apr 7, 2023
I've tried to OD on propranolol before, but I miscalculated the dose, fucked up, and survived.

Overall it wasn't an unpleasant experience - the drug mixed with alcohol had a calming effect so I couldn't panic and chicken out. I think if I had planned it better I wouldn't still be here. It was my fault for picking a bad location and not thinking it through more carefully really.

I suspect the drugs caused some damage somewhere as I've been having seizures since that attempt. I guess this time I've got to just make sure it's a success so I don't have to deal with consequences.

Despite the issues it's caused, it's still my preferred method. There's online pharmacies where you've only got to fill in a form, pay a small fee, and, boom, all the propranolol one could want. I meet the criteria for a prescription on the basis of panic disorder.

I've got a few more things to sort out. I promised my therapist I wouldn't off myself while he's on holiday, and I feel morally obliged to keep my promise. I can hold on a week or two, but once he gets back I think it'll be my time.

1-2g will be enough to kill me when mixed with alcohol, right?

Reactions: Unknown21