• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J007

J007

May 12, 2022
I've access to 50 pills of Propranolol 40mg and about 20 pills of Ramipril 5mg.
What will happen If I take both at the same time?
Does anyone know whether it would be lethal and I won't end up as a veg?
Long time ago I OD Propranolol, don't remember how many tablets and what was the strength, but after a night spent on A&E
I was moved out to psy ward and after a week discharged without any side effects .
As far as I remember I didn't feel any pain, wasn't vomiting just everything became a black hole, which disappeared after I was resuscitated.
I remember also that doctors were trying twice or thrice to disconnect me from machine supporting my heart beat, and every time
they did so I was collapsing and losing consciousness.
This time I want to try OD, hopefully towards proper ctb.

Last edited:
D

Dontwantcantwant96

Mar 10, 2019
I'm planning on using just 200*40mg propranolol to ctb. How soon after your overdose where you found? It sounds from what you've said that you might have died if you weren't? Not sure if that was your intention or not at the time aha
Also it might be worth googling if there's anything in the two meds you plan on taking that might mitigate the actions of either I've not heard of ramipril

J007

J007

May 12, 2022
It wasn't OD actually. I've made decision on ctb within several minutes. I was found at least 2, might be 3 hours after I lost consciousness. Unfortunately my mom popped in
to mine as she forgot something and she called an ambulance. I would die for sure if it wasn't for her. And all what I remember is the fact I didn't feel anything, at all- no pain, no discomfort. I swallowed pills with glass of water, went to my bed and that's it, then woke up in A&E room, not even being intubated anymore just connected to life supporting machine, don't know exactly what was that. So yes, my intention was to ctb, definitely. I think that along with propranolol I took some other medicine- some old fashioned SSRI tricyclic, mianserin probably, but not too much. I also remember that they said I was lucky - If I had been found couple of hours later I would have died.
I guess that mix ACE inhibitor- Ramipril ( Altace in USA) taken with beta- blocker which is Propranolol would work as charm. One of them works on circulatory system
the other specifically on heart. Lowered heart action supported by significantly weakened veins and arteries ( including lungs} means quick passing out, getting unconscious, heart stopping and you're done. Unless someone find you in the meantime, like my mother did.

I'm sorry for my English but it isn't my native language.

I forgot to mention- no alcohol, I think it would make you sick, vomiting and you can end up being alive but with nice pacemaker due to lost connection between brain and heart.

Last edited:
D

Dontwantcantwant96

Mar 10, 2019
It wasn't OD actually. I've made decision on ctb within several minutes. I was found at least 2, might be 3 hours after I lost consciousness. Unfortunately my mom popped in
to mine as she forgot something and she called an ambulance. I would die for sure if it wasn't for her. And all what I remember is the fact I didn't feel anything, at all- no pain, no discomfort. I swallowed pills with glass of water, went to my bed and that's it, then woke up in A&E room, not even being intubated anymore just connected to life supporting machine, don't know exactly what was that. So yes, my intention was to ctb, definitely. I think that along with propranolol I took some other medicine- some old fashioned SSRI tricyclic, mianserin probably, but not too much. I also remember that they said I was lucky - If I had been found couple of hours later I would have died.
I guess that mix ACE inhibitor- Ramipril ( Altace in USA) taken with beta- blocker which is Propranolol would work as charm. One of them works on circulatory system
the other specifically on heart. Lowered heart action supported by significantly weakened veins and arteries ( including lungs} means quick passing out, getting unconscious, heart stopping and you're done. Unless someone find you in the meantime, like my mother did.

I'm sorry for my English but it isn't my native language.

I forgot to mention- no alcohol, I think it would make you sick, vomiting and you can end up being alive but with nice pacemaker due to lost connection between brain and heart.
Ah yeah tricyclics can be dangerous too, to be fair. Your English is actually very good, better than mine is most the time and I'm a native speaker 😂 yeah I was considering alcohol with propanolol just maybe one glass of wine but me and alcohol can sometimes be a bad mix as I get nauseous easily but might need it to get into enough of a mentally sad state to carry out swallowing all the pills. Yeah I'm hoping when I try it I'll have a solid 12-14 hours before anyone notices I'm not responding to messages etc and no one really has to come round. I have housemates but we rarely knock on each other's doors / aren't the most sociable house thinking to take it all about 10pm hoping to be dead within 12 hours at the most

I for sure think having something that works on another organ could be helpful though with your next attempt. If you decide to go through with it I hope you get the outcome you want :)

J007

J007

May 12, 2022
Ah yeah tricyclics can be dangerous too, to be fair. Your English is actually very good, better than mine is most the time and I'm a native speaker 😂 yeah I was considering alcohol with propanolol just maybe one glass of wine but me and alcohol can sometimes be a bad mix as I get nauseous easily but might need it to get into enough of a mentally sad state to carry out swallowing all the pills. Yeah I'm hoping when I try it I'll have a solid 12-14 hours before anyone notices I'm not responding to messages etc and no one really has to come round. I have housemates but we rarely knock on each other's doors / aren't the most sociable house thinking to take it all about 10pm hoping to be dead within 12 hours at the most

I for sure think having something that works on another organ could be helpful though with your next attempt. If you decide to go through with it I hope you get the outcome you want :)
I don't need anything on another organ. Keep it simple. Brain and heart- these are the most important organs. If they die I won't care for my lungs, kidneys etc.
Happy travel to a better ( ?) world...

D

Dontwantcantwant96

Mar 10, 2019
I don't need anything on another organ. Keep it simple. Brain and heart- these are the most important organs. If they die I won't care for my lungs, kidneys etc.
Happy travel to a better ( ?) world...
Oh yeah I meant with the ACE and the beta blocker cause you said they act slightly differently on two organs sorry I think I misworded it

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
It isnt lethal. You should keep those propranolol pills though since they can be used for SN, read stan's guide before you ask questions about SN

J007

J007

May 12, 2022
It isnt lethal. You should keep those propranolol pills though since they can be used for SN, read stan's guide before you ask questions about SN
Why almost all threads on this forum are connected to SN?
It's impossible to buy SN in UK right now.
It's impossible to buy anything genuine without prescription.
What is the best way of ctb in The UK nowadays then?

D

Dontwantcantwant96

Mar 10, 2019
Enough propranolol is lethal on its own if you're not found, that's what all drugs overdoses come down to simply if you're found or not anything above a few grams has both newspaper reports and scientific studies backing that it's lethal. Even the people that are found and saved are only saved after a lot of intervention. As J007 says there is really very few options in the UK other than jumping and hanging and even they're v risky and difficult

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Because SN is cheaper than N, is painless compared to other options, doesnt require a prescription and is easy to get depending on where someone is.
You need 8000mg of propranolol to even have a 50% chance of dying, the 50 propranolol you have wont be enough to CTB sadly.
Also I PMd you.

O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
I will keep the Metoprolol around.