• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AH-93

Apr 23, 2019
Not done a lot of research on it bit I know it drops your blood pressure and lowers your heart rate. Would this be an ideal way to OD?

Reactions: Halo13
T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
Could I ask as well, would this be a good drug to take prior to partial hanging?

Reactions: Halo13
F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
I have something similar, minipress/prazosin, medicine lowers blood pressure. Thoughts?

F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
To follow up on my previous post, medical literature suggests that prazosin has a low level of toxicity

P

PerAsperaAdAstra

May 15, 2019
The effects of propanolol are exacerbated by other meds, like Paxil (paroxetine).

Back when I was on Paxil (40mg a day), my neurologist prescribed me Propanolol to try and deal with my migraines. She recommended I take 200 mg a day. After just two or three days of taking both, my heart rate dropped to below 40 bpm when I was resting (I'm usually at 80-90), and my blood pressure dropped as low as 50/20. (I usually have a perfect blood pressure of 120/80).

It's worth considering. I still have a full box somewhere that I was hoping to OD on with a cocktail of other stuff, but I seem to have lost it unfortunately.

Edit: It is likely that I naturally had a sensitivity to Propalonol that made it worse for me, but medical literature suggests they should never be taken together.

Edit 2: Propalonol on its own might not be enough though, unless you have a crazy amount of pill.
A quick search suggest that there are successful suicides with Propalonol as the drug of choice, but there are also failures. Someone took over 5 grams and failed their attempts.
My guess is that you'd either need way more than that, or take other meds that will make Propalonol more potent. I'm sure a quick search could let you know what drugs interact severely with Propalonol and augment its effects.

Last edited:
C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
I'm considering using Propranolol when my time comes. According to research I have done, amounts north of 3g would tend to be fatal. It would be painful though because you may be conscious when your heart stops.

Consider using benzos as well because they compound up the sedative effect and would put you to sleep.

Reactions: Jc40
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I'm considering using Propranolol when my time comes. According to research I have done, amounts north of 3g would tend to be fatal. It would be painful though because you may be conscious when your heart stops.

Consider using benzos as well because they compound up the sedative effect and would put you to sleep.
Adding benzos is a good idea... I'd get good and loopy on those, first. I need to think about this, but I imagine that you'd go into hypotensive shock as your BP rapidly dropped, then you'd pass out and go into ventricular fibrillation where the electrical activity of your heart is so disrupted it kind of quivers instead of beats. Shortly after, you'd go into cardiac, then respiratory arrest.

A word of caution: this would definitely not be a good scenario to get rescued from. I can't imagine how your heart could recover from such a massive insult; it may never function right again, like to the point of requiring a pacemaker.

Reactions: tryingtoescape and Neville1
N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
A member recently posted Danish medical guide that says at least 8g are required.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/guide-to-lethal-pharmaceuticals.21844/

Testimonials of underdose failures and heart injury can be found on the forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: gingerplum
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
It's better combined with verapamil. The alone doses are at least 8g for propranolol and 5g for verapamil, probably best to keep to that even if combined but I don't know. You need meto, possibly combined with promethazine. I'd do a long regime not stat, but again I don't know. Need sedatives, possibly valium because it's painful and not that fast.

Probably most people would prefer SN instead, though.

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
It's better combined with verapamil. The alone doses are at least 8g for propranolol and 5g for verapamil, probably best to keep to that even if combined but I don't know. You need meto, possibly combined with promethazine. I'd do a long regime not stat, but again I don't know. Need sedatives, possibly valium because it's painful and not that fast.

Probably most people would prefer SN instead, though.
I honestly don't think it'd be painful. I'm just postulating, but yeah, I'm at least 90% sure you'd be too passed out and shocky to have any awareness.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I honestly don't think it'd be painful. I'm just postulating, but yeah, I'm at least 90% sure you'd be too passed out and shocky to have any awareness.

Well I hope not, that stuff is on the way though I am trying to get SN as well. Do you have medical training, btw?

Reactions: gingerplum
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Well I hope not, that stuff is on the way though I am trying to get SN as well. Do you have medical training, btw?

Yes, I worked as a registered nurse in acute and critical care for 20+ yrs.

Reactions: woxihuanni and throwaway_2620