FentIsMyWay

FentIsMyWay

Mar 25, 2020
Finally got a script of 40mg propanolol pills. Whats the likelyhood of puking when ingesting 3.2g of propanolol and any countermeasures to that? Or anything to make the effects greater (Alcohol etc?). Couldn't find any information on the web about puking and shit so I came here. I'm not going to catch the bus tonight as this is just precautionary so I don't fuck it up. Read that it can take 30min to start affecting you and in about 6 hours you die? (If I think up of any more questions I'll comment) Thank you in advance!

Reactions: Pen>Sword and sourcreamonion
sourcreamonion

sourcreamonion

Jun 25, 2020
It's said that any dosage more than 1g is lethal, you're doing more than three times that amount, it'll obviously affect you to some extent, however, I haven't tried it so I would not know if you'd be puking up a lot or not (I would assume so). However, to make any of the effects greater I know alcohol is usually the additive, as well as beta-blockers/alpha-blockers, and ace inhibitors. Sorry if it isn't much of help, I'm only relaying information I've seen from other's past attempts.

Reactions: Pen>Sword and autumnal
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I've heard minimum is 8g .. see post below.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/best-pills-to-ctb.33830/post-633916

Reactions: Pen>Sword, Saed, FentIsMyWay and 1 other person
H

Hammer

just about gone.
Jun 15, 2020
As somone with their hands on alot of both propanalol and bisopredol I have done alot of research into overdosing on them. I'm sorry to say it's a very unreliable method.

You could end up lowering your heart rate to the point your body gives out with the lack of oxygen getting pumped round.

You could also just as easily pass out and wake up hours later with a low heart rate and just feeling terrible for the next few days.

Trust me from what I've read it doesn't seem worth the risk at all.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, On Edge, Saed and 3 others
FentIsMyWay

FentIsMyWay

Mar 25, 2020
It's said that any dosage more than 1g is lethal, you're doing more than three times that amount, it'll obviously affect you to some extent, however, I haven't tried it so I would not know if you'd be puking up a lot or not (I would assume so). However, to make any of the effects greater I know alcohol is usually the additive, as well as beta-blockers/alpha-blockers, and ace inhibitors. Sorry if it isn't much of help, I'm only relaying information I've seen from other's past attempts.
Yeah I read about the >1g to be lethal most of the time but
I've heard minimum is 8g .. see post below.
Shame I don't have 8g :/

But yeah if I decide on going propanolol + alcohol I will report so the next members will know if its enough!

Trust me from what I've read it doesn't seem worth the risk at all.

Yeah from what I hear on the forums it doesnt seem that worth it but other sites suggest that even over 1g might be enough to off you? Just thinking since I am slightly underweight 3.2g should be enough... But yeah since I'm not committing today it kinda doesnt matter.

Anyways thank you seriously for the input! If I do decide on this route I will make a post about it so other people thinking about it can have an educated guess (I will include weight, amount taken etc.)

Reactions: Pen>Sword and Saed
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Yeah I read about the >1g to be lethal most of the time but

Shame I don't have 8g :/
Yeah, it depends on if you want maybe or for sure. Someone could die taking 500mg while another survived 12g...sooooo.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed