• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

vfghjkjhilkj

Nov 4, 2018
What about a portable propane gas stove , if used inside ? Obviously each cartridge of gas only holds so much but , if done in a car, would it work ? As the incomplete combustion must produce CO.

I believe one gets around 1.5 hours of continuous "gas" from a regular propane gas cyclinder for a typical gas stove.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Retched, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
hikikomori

hikikomori

Attention whore and regular whore
Oct 23, 2018
sigh i think you might be better off inhaling the propaine itself
if u wana test tho u can get a ppm meter

Reactions: worldexploder, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
V

vfghjkjhilkj

Nov 4, 2018
sigh i think you might be better off inhaling the propaine itself
if u wana test tho u can get a ppm meter

I did some research. It said
" Use propane stoves, lights or heaters outdoors ONLY. Tents and awnings are not "outdoors" and, surprisingly, are not well ventilated. There is a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning if they are used there. Carbon monoxide (CO) is a poisonous gas which can be formed by the burning of any carbon based fuel, and can build up in an un-ventilated space"

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap, Retched and 2 others
V

vfghjkjhilkj

Nov 4, 2018
This seems a LOT easier than charcoal, and also much more inconspicuous.
However, there is an increased risk of fire or even explosion as there is a continuous naked flame, even after you've died, and a compressed gas cannister.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap, Retched and 1 other person
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I like the idea of this method. Wonder how it would execute irl? I've been looking at different products and have been wondering myself...

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I am pretty sure it will work I remember a couple of years ago the Danish news mentioned a family in an auto camper had died because of a gas leak from those propane tanks. Needless to say I felt a great sense of envy since they all died together peacefully without even knowing it <3

Reactions: worldexploder, Lifeisatrap, Empty Smile and 3 others
V

vfghjkjhilkj

Nov 4, 2018
I like the idea of this method. Wonder how it would execute irl? I've been looking at different products and have been wondering myself...

Now, this is just a very rushed plan, please comment on it or alter it whatever.

getting to a remote location with a car, bringing portable propane gas stove & some cannisters. start it outside with one cannister & then leave it on inside the car for 1hour and 30 minutes until the cannister is empty and the flame is out. I imagine this should be enough CO in a small or at least very small car, however I guess one could go overkill & repeat the process again.

I guess one could get in with the gas & flame still going but idk, guess it's more dangerous.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Retched and Lifeisatrap
Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
Now, this is just a very rushed plan, please comment on it or alter it whatever.

getting to a remote location with a car, bringing portable propane gas stove & some cannisters. start it outside with one cannister & then leave it on inside the car for 1hour and 30 minutes until the cannister is empty and the flame is out. I imagine this should be enough CO in a small or at least very small car, however I guess one could go overkill & repeat the process again.

I guess one could get in with the gas & flame still going but idk, guess it's more dangerous.
IDK, would the gas escape when you entered the car though?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
V

vfghjkjhilkj

Nov 4, 2018
IDK, would the gas escape when you entered the car though?

Well in that regard, it's no different to using charcoal. Still should be plenty enough to kill though, if it's been running in a small space for 1 hour 30. Even if some CO is lost, the body will stay latch onto the CO in the car instead of O2.

But this issue can be solved by putting an excess of CO in the car (using 2 cannisters instead of 1), & then getting in, meaning there's still more than enough even if there's leakage when I open the door.

Alternatively, I can just stay in the car with it but that's uncomfortable, unsafe & unnecessary in my opinion.

Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
I can't find any outdoor only propane gas heaters. :( they are all to safe...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Philip
V

vfghjkjhilkj

Nov 4, 2018
I can't find any outdoor only propane gas heaters. :( they are all to safe...

I'll do this with a gas stove, unless I change my mind

Reactions: Meditation guide and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
You could time the canister, and see how long you actually have,
Leave a can running, or 2 like has already been discussed, allow the Car to fill completely, then once the first one is out of gas, put the second one in. Allow that fill the car, but for only half or 3/4 of the tank.
(This is where timing it comes on handy) then you could get in the preformed car. And then start the second tank. This way. It won't be burning for too long after you go. Maybe only half hour, but this should be long enough to replaced the oxygen you allowed in when you get out to the car.

V

vfghjkjhilkj

Nov 4, 2018
You could time the canister, and see how long you actually have,
Leave a can running, or 2 like has already been discussed, allow the Car to fill completely, then once the first one is out of gas, put the second one in. Allow that fill the car, but for only half or 3/4 of the tank.
(This is where timing it comes on handy) then you could get in the preformed car. And then start the second tank. This way. It won't be burning for too long after you go. Maybe only half hour, but this should be long enough to replaced the oxygen you allowed in when you get out to the car.

What would be the benefits of doing this, over just using 2 cans completely, & then getting in ?

As there's still the same amount of CO in the car ultimately.

Just with your idea, the CO would be at a lower level when I enter the car (although increasing), meaning it would be less likely to work & will take longer to kill me (if it does).

V

vfghjkjhilkj

Nov 4, 2018
Just a note that, for this to work, there needs to be incomplete combustion which of course requires There to be not enough oxygen for complete combustion.
The interior of a small/very small car like mine , should meet these requirements as it is designed to be used outdoors with an abundance of oxygen.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
My father-in-law ctb by shutting himself in a car with a barbecue. Not sure if it was wood or gas, but the critical element was that he closed himself in and then lit it off. EMS wasn't too worried about their own health, when responding, because as soon as they opened the door they ventilated the CO. So pre-filling the car with CO wouldn't work; as soon as you opened the door to enter the car, you'd need to start from scratch.

Reactions: Meditation guide and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
V

vfghjkjhilkj

Nov 4, 2018
My father-in-law ctb by shutting himself in a car with a barbecue. Not sure if it was wood or gas, but the critical element was that he closed himself in and then lit it off. EMS wasn't too worried about their own health, when responding, because as soon as they opened the door they ventilated the CO. So pre-filling the car with CO wouldn't work; as soon as you opened the door to enter the car, you'd need to start from scratch.

If you don't pre-fill a confined space with CO, you will more likely feel the unpleasant affects as the CO slowly rises, rather than just falling asleep quickly.

Mm, I'm not sure if the very concentrated CO in the car would *completely dissipate* in the second or two it takes to open and shut the door.
I've heard on this forum many times of the idea of 'pre-filling' with CO before entering a room etcetera.