• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Aaron Jones

Feb 10, 2019
I wonder has anyone heard of using a Propane gas cyclinder maybe have it in the car open it and either CO posioning or explosion method?

V

vfghjkjhilkj

Nov 4, 2018
Don't try this; I saw tests from people who'd tested it & it produces very low CO

Reactions: VoloFataliDoce
A

Aaron Jones

Feb 10, 2019
Don't try this; I saw tests from people who'd tested it & it produces very low CO
Thanks just thinking as a back up. How about just letting it out in a car then cause an explosion surely if there us enough gas in the space then it would just blow you to peices

Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
IM NOT EXPORT.but i know that glue and fire make explode.i worked in factory where someone dead of blust
also if you take cylinder of LPG you put in fire and seat next to it yo gone with explosion.better do it in close area than the blast have more effect
i dont know about more methods that cause explosion maybe ferteliyzer.