• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

curioustotheend

Feb 18, 2024
How many 10 mg Propanalol would it require to kill me?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't know if it's a reliable method but It's overdose side effects don't seem like good ones, including difficulty to breath. Daily prescribed dosage of propranolol is up to 640mg so for an overdose with 10mg ones, you would have to take a lot more than 64 tablets which just sounds too risky.

B

bebeblu

May 20, 2024
It's a slow, painful death … abdo pain, nausea, headache ..liver failure is what gets you over a number of weeks

I've tried it a few times & always ended up in ED hooked to a drip of N-acetylcysteine (NAC) & then straight to the psych ward

Reactions: Tonkpils and curioustotheend
C

curioustotheend

Feb 18, 2024
How many over a couple of weeks ? 4000 mgs

B

bebeblu

May 20, 2024
It's a slow, painful death … abdo pain, nausea, headache ..liver failure is what gets you over a number of weeks

I've tried it a few times & always ended up in ED hooked to a drip of N-acetylcysteine (NAC) & then strai

I've tried it a few times & always ended up in ED hooked to a drip of N-acetylcysteine (NAC) & then straight to the psych ward
…Sorry … misread propanalol for paracetamol….

1g is a lethal dose of propanalol
How many over a couple of weeks ? 4000 mgs
….Sorry … misread propanalol for paracetamol….

C

curioustotheend

Feb 18, 2024

…Sorry … misread propanalol for paracetamol….

….Sorry … misread propanalol for paracetamol….

1g ?

B

bebeblu

May 20, 2024