nearlynovember

nearlynovember

May 4, 2023
I am trans and use it/its pronouns as one of two sets. The it set is newer; i have another neo set I have been out as using much longer. But the other day two men were following me down the street; harassing me TBH; called me the T slur a few times, chuckled about how they wanted to hurt me BUT ....... :)

one guy said to the other after at first saying like "what an ugly woman" (context i am transmasc lmao so thx u kinda) "wait, is it even a woman?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA like 1. no ! 2. THANK YOU for using my pronouns !! it felt weirdly satisfying bc despite ummmm my life being not so much in danger (but kinda I'm trans and live in a busy city,,, any day could be wrong place wrong time) BUT !! and this is why I have decided to start using it/its pronouns;

I am !!! suchhhhh an it :) like very gender-bend gender-fuck in terms of outward expression. Are you ever so agender that ppl SEE it [me! I'm it!] but don't know what the word for it [you!] is so they say WHAT IS IT and its like !!! YES EXACTLY,,,,, bc me I guess ~ <3

also transphobes ..... if u comment being hateful (even if its bc u are uneducated !) just know ; i hope u get what ur looking for from this site :) justice oriented folks are who i want to see heal ; if ur hateful then listen to Check It Out by will i am ft. Nicki Minaj. Play the song at 00:25 seconds <3 <3 <3

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: sadwriter, certified_idiot, penguinl0v3s and 1 other person
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Damn, that must've been scary. It's crazy that random people are hateful enough to harass strangers on the street. I heard transitioning to the point where you desire to pass as, congrats to you!

Reactions: ijustwishtodie