• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
Since I'm prescribed these sleep aid, I'm thinking of saving up at least 100 25mg to ctb. I know a lot of people say otc etc drugs don't work and I'll just damage my organs but I don't care, at least home treatment team will see me more if I am found alive or people can take pics of my body in a coma which will be funny to me.
is that enough or should I save up 200 just to be sure, I'll have to crush them I think and take it with alcohol. Also please don't suggest to me SN, I don't want to do that nor explain why.In addition I have addiction to throwing up after I eat, and my bmi is low, and I OD most weeks to numb the pain, I am pretty sure my heart and liver are screwed anyway since I am weak and feel lightheaded most days. I think that fact alone will make it easier for me to die, because I do it every day. ily all xx

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered and Wrennie
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I get the impression, from your post, that you're fairly young, maybe too young to be on this forum?

• Hmph!
Reactions: LittleBabyNothing, Octavina, Isadeth and 1 other person
Octavina

Octavina

Jan 9, 2021
I am going to try and book a medical appointment at GP to check my vitals because I'm pretty sure I have low blood pressure at least. My old antipsychotics (quitiepine medicine caused heart arrhythmia, and I also have chest pain a lot from purging but I don't want to wast NHS money and time when people with covid are dying
I get the impression, from your post, that you're fairly young, maybe too young to be on this forum?
I'm an adult, just turned 20, I am on the autism spectrum so I don't act my age sorry if I sound strange. Or don't type appropriately

Reactions: loopylou
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Do you really feel you need to od to get your home treatment team to see you more? And what's that about thinking it funny that people will take pics of you in a coma?
Have you sought any help for your attention seeking behaviours?

• Hmph!
Reactions: LittleBabyNothing and Octavina
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
That won't even come close to doing it.

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Despite them being an Antiemetic, you will still throw up taking them. If you want your team to see you more often, claim crisis and admit to suicidal thoughts with a plan. I wouldn't recommend this, especially as it seems it's to get services rather than actually wanting to ctb.

I hope you opt against this and get the help you desire. Xx

Reactions: Disappointered, LittleBabyNothing and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Don't you fucking call me an attention seeker, that is one of the most insulting things someone with BPD can be accused of. You might not understand how much that hurts for me but my first OD when I was 17 and in a children's home the staff member called me that as I was passing out and thrown into an ambulance. Sure you can label me all you like, but you don't know my past and how I got on to this site.
I have very low empathy due to CSA and I deserve to be laughed at and my corpse posted online because I have zero respect for myself which is very aparent with what I do to my body on a daily basis
Hey, your own words, not mine!!
See here -
Screenshot 20210211 224248

• Hmph!
Reactions: Octavina
Octavina

Octavina

Jan 9, 2021
Despite them being an Antiemetic, you will still throw up taking them. If you want your team to see you more often, claim crisis and admit to suicidal thoughts with a plan. I wouldn't recommend this, especially as it seems it's to get services rather than actually wanting to ctb.

I hope you opt against this and get the help you desire. Xx
I'm pretty sure I want to ctb, but the difference is I don't care about the neausea if I can black out fast. And no I don't want them to see me, but they are forcing me to along with my mother, otherwise I'll be sectioned in a shitty psych ward again and have schizophrenic women trying to sexual assault me in my own room
Hey, your own words, not mine!!
See here -
View attachment 60177
Leave me alone thanks
plus I said it because that is what people have said in the past darogotory to me

Octavina

Octavina

Jan 9, 2021
That won't even come close to doing it.
Proof? Have you had experience with seditives? Do you recommend something else then like fentanyl etc, basically pills I cannot buy legally hence why I'm desperate to mix anything

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Proof? Have you had experience with seditives? Do you recommend something else then like fentanyl etc, basically pills I cannot buy legally hence why I'm desperate to mix anything
Oral LD50 of promethazine is about ~250mg/kg.
Don't you fucking call me an attention seeker, that is one of the most insulting things someone with BPD can be accused of. You might not understand how much that hurts for me but my first OD when I was 17 and in a children's home the staff member called me that as I was passing out and thrown into an ambulance. Sure you can label me all you like, but you don't know my past and how I got on to this site.
I have very low empathy due to CSA and I deserve to be laughed at and my corpse posted online because I have zero respect for myself which is very aparent with what I do to my body on a daily basis
I can relate to that. When I tried to kill myself when I was 17, I spent 37 days in a hospital. This one day I ended up vomiting, and the nurse refused to clean me because he said I did it for attention. I went some 4 hours with the vomit on me before someone decided to clean it. I fucking hate that guy. Fucking bastard.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Wrennie, Octavina and 1 other person
Octavina

Octavina

Jan 9, 2021
Oral LD50 of promethazine is about ~250mg/kg.

I can relate to that. When I tried to kill myself when I was 17, I spent 37 days in a hospital. This one day I ended up vomiting, and the nurse refused to clean me because he said I did it for attention. I went some 4 hours with the vomit on me before someone decided to clean it. I fucking hate that guy. Fucking bastard.
I'm sorry about that experience you had. I'm just so fed up of life and I'm really desperate. So do you recommend I just save them until I have a leathal dosage, I cannot do math well because of my disability so it's hard for me to read numbers etc.

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I'm sorry about that experience you had. I'm just so fed up of life and I'm really desperate. So do you recommend I just save them until I have a leathal dosage, I cannot do math well because of my disability so it's hard for me to read numbers etc.

I can't recommend anything. It's up to you, really. Read some of the resources available here on the forum to try to find something that can work for you.

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing, Octavina, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I really don't think that would be fatal. I take these for sleep I take four a night . I really think you will just sleep for ages

Octavina

Octavina

Jan 9, 2021
I really don't think that would be fatal. I take these for sleep I take four a night . I really think you will just sleep for ages
Please tell me is there better pills, do you have experience with near death etc. This is upsetting me so much

LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
Octavina, od's rarely work, will mess your insides up futher. Please do what you can to reach out to your support team.
Maybe you could write how you're feeling and what help you'd like. i find it easier to explain myself in emails before i speak to my care coordinator or therapist.
i am sorry you have had bad experiences of people misjudging you in the past but please know that SS is a very supportive community. Do not assume members replies or comments are an attack. By nature of the finality of suicide, members will ask questions and probe to support others to fully consider their choices and actions. People here will listen and be supportive if you allow us.
Maybe you are too old
Really not in the spirit of SS community. Sophia enquired about age for a valid reason.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth, x~Sophia~x and Octavina
Octavina

Octavina

Jan 9, 2021
Whatever!!
I'm sorry for being so rude to you. I guess because you assumed I was a minor and I was just looking for attention and not how to ctb I took it to far. I misread people a lot and assume they are angry at me, it is part of my maturity development, again I hope I didn't ruin your day..

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and LittleBabyNothing
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Nov 22, 2020
Have you sought any help for your attention seeking behaviours?
As someone with bpd, i have many attentions seeking behaviours. i have had to learn to recognise and understand them and to ask for support in more appropriate way. And do ya know what, it usually gets me the support i need. Again another valid support question from Sophia, i didn't read it as an attack at the OP
I'm sorry for being so rude to you. I guess because you assumed I was a minor and I was just looking for attention and not how to ctb I took it to far. I misread people a lot and assume they are angry at me, it is part of my maturity development, again I hope I didn't ruin your day..
We live and learn... life is hard to navigate without the additional hell of bpd or autism. You sound reflectful of your difficulties. With the right support and time you can learn to find your way

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Octavina and x~Sophia~x
Octavina

Octavina

Jan 9, 2021
Octavina, od's rarely work, will mess your insides up futher. Please do what you can to reach out to your support team.
Maybe you could write how you're feeling and what help you'd like. i find it easier to explain myself in emails before i speak to my care coordinator or therapist.
i am sorry you have had bad experiences of people misjudging you in the past but please know that SS is a very supportive community. Do not assume members replies or comments are an attack. By nature of the finality of suicide, members will ask questions and probe to support others to fully consider their choices and actions. People here will listen and be supportive if you allow us.

Really not in the spirit of SS community. Sophia enquired about age for a valid reason.
I'm embarrassed about this thread. I'm sorry for acting out like a child. I'm just sick of failing my attempts, I will take your advice and search for a better method. I wish I could afford N...

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleBabyNothing and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
@LittleBabyNothing thankyou for your support and backing me. I didn't mean any offence by my questions - I tend to read between the lines and ask questions before giving any ctb advice.

Reactions: Octavina and LittleBabyNothing
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Nov 22, 2020
I'm embarrassed about this thread. I'm sorry for acting out like a child. I'm just sick of failing my attempts, I will take your advice and search for a better method. I wish I could afford N..
Please don't be embarrassed. We've all said and done stuff we regret, bpd makes us more prone to react. i imagine autism must make processing everything much harder.
You are reaching out and we hear that. Please don't just research methods, keep reaching out for support. And if you don't get heard, try a different way till you do.
@LittleBabyNothing thankyou for your support and backing me. I didn't mean any offence by my questions - I tend to read between the lines and ask questions before giving any ctb advice.
i get the impression you don't need backing up
i felt your questions were both needed. But also appreciate how they can sting if misinterpreted.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BumperCrop, Octavina and x~Sophia~x
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Please tell me is there better pills, do you have experience with near death etc. This is upsetting me so much
There as an amitriptiline cocktail in the PPH. Although, this is rarely prescribed these days, it's an old school anti depressant.

F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020

Sophias assumptions were empty. I couldn't imagine many minors being prescribed sleep aids and managing to book physician appointments all by themselves. Sophia wanted to poke at youth and suicidality. It's offensive to presume someone's age based on the original post.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Octavina, x~Sophia~x and loopylou
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Sophias assumptions were empty. I couldn't imagine many minors being prescribed sleep aids and managing to book physician appointments all by themselves. Sophia wanted to poke at youth and suicidality. It's offensive to presume someone's age based on the original post.
Hey, I can make as many assumptions as I want to, when it comes down to the fact that this young lady is talking about ending her life/attention seeking/finding it funny that people might take photo's of her in a coma. Alarm bells were ringing for me, but you think we should just go ahead and give advice on how to ctb? Even if she isn't a child, Octavina is still VERY young, and I'd like to think that other members on this forum would ask some questions before giving ctb instructions to someone who quite obviously has attention seeking issues, and may not be serious about ending their life, which I suspect is the case in this instance. I don't give a damn if you or anyone else doesn't agree with my concerns.

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing and Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I've been on promethazine since I was 14. It's not mainly used as a sleep aid. It's an antihistamine used for nausea commonly associated with migraines and for those allergic to Zofran. It just happens to have sedation as a side effect. And in the US 14 is the age for psych independence where the parents are pretty much cut off of information. Since it wasn't listed, it's valid to ask. She was being cautious. Which is encouraged on this site since it is not uncommon to sometimes run into minors saying they're older than they are. It was a genuine concern and one we all need to be aware of.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Octavina, loopylou, LittleBabyNothing and 2 others