exhaustedanonymous

exhaustedanonymous

everything that lives is gone to waste
Nov 14, 2022
they always say stupid shit like theres people who will understand and people you can go too but then absolutely hate the guts out of sanctioned suicide and its stupid cause this place is the only place ive ever felt like i could really just talk and think and it's disgusting that they want to be all kind of caring but in reality they just want to make the people who arent like them go away and talk to someone else but when the someone else can actually help in a way they dont like they act as if it's appalling.

society literally steered me, guided me, to this forum. i've been turned away from everywhere else and i have no single human alive to honestly cares anymore, no matter how much i delude myself with maybe-friendships. of course i would come here. of course i'd get dependant on this cite. of fucking course it happened because where in the world else could i have gone? there is no where else. there is nothing else there is just me and this site and my misery and you all and it sucksand it's horrible and im about to throw up and die and i have to talk to a psychologist tomorrow and its the anniversary of our first date today and she doesnt care and she told me she doesnt care if im in pain or if i off myself and at this point ill just give up my life for her so that she can live in peace knowing shell never be subjected to having to talk to me anymore or even have to know that im somewhere out there because the somewhere else out there is going to be a tree grown from the nutrients in my rotting body and she can visit the tree and stand there and be happy and shell laugh and everything would be fine if i could jsut off myself off my fucking self and be a tree im going to kill myself kill myself hill myself i cant do this anymore pleas e i just need a hug i cant do this something please spoon feed me fuycking sn i cant anymore i cant i cant i cant i cant i hate my stupid keyboard and my stupid self and i want to be dead i cant do this anymore is wear swear to fuckinggod

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: etherealgoddess, not-2-b-the-answer, Ringo and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Pro life type people only wish to force people to stay here, the truth is that they really couldn't care less about the quality of lives no matter what they say.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer