N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Above all religious groups want the prohibiton of dying with dignity. Imagine there are a lot of people who were abused by priests. They develop severe mental illnesses and decide they want to end it. Because their brains are destroyed. Now the same christians etc. claim they would be sorry for the abuse but no suicide is evil.
The same people who abused the person are forcing them to die with a lot of pain. This is so disgusting. And I am pretty sure there are a lot of vicitims of religious people in this forum.

Reactions: nitrogennitrite2, Wrennie, Belaya Noch and 2 others
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I only know one religion that admits the suicide of one of its members but it has to be starvation. It is Jainism. You also have to be of advanced age. Buddha allowed the suicide of some monks who followed him but only once had they reached Nirvana. When suicides increased, I think he prohibited making an apology for suicide because it had increased. And I agree with you. Ban committing suicide but then being one of the most corrupt, evil churches with disgusting wealth and power, supporting dictators, hiding pedophilia, etc. It seems horrible and hypocritical to me.

Reactions: Wrennie and watchingthewheels