Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Is there a way my parents could get some money after my death? As in I want to ctb but I also want my parents to profit out of it. I know of 1 way which is getting a life insurance and making my death look like an accident but that doesn't do it for me. If you guys have any tips or tricks I had be grateful .

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The only other way I could think of would be to simply have a lot of money and other valuable assets left over for them to do whatever with when you're gone...

Reactions: Shiv15
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
The only other way I could think of would be to simply have a lot of money and other valuable assets left over for them to do whatever with when you're gone...

yeah...probs. though i got nothing, tbh i just want my $500 for my parents. I need them to do something for me after my death.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I'm not sure, if someone realizes it's not an accident then they won't get anything, I think some plans allow the beneficiaries to receive the benefits even if it's deemed a suicide, but a certain amount of time needs to pass after you set up the plan in order for that to be the case. Something like a few years.

I personally don't want my family benefitting from my death so it's not something I have thought about from my perspective. Unfortunately they will benefit even without an insurance pay out because my requests also happen to make for the cheapest postmortem duties. And with one less child, my siblings will be able to fully suck every resource dry and my parent's own plans will solely benefit them in my absence. Tbf it's not much of a difference from now but thinking about it makes me so very angry, as do many things most unfair these days. They will also benefit from being able to use my death as a sympathy card or in any other way they please to get attention, despite not giving a rat's ass about me or my suffering while I was painfully alive.
yeah...probs. though i got nothing, tbh i just want my $500 for my parents. I need them to do something for me after my death.
What do you need them to do? Do you mean the burial/cremation/funeral process or some other special request?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Shiv15 and Silvermorning