• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

StoleYoWaifu

May 9, 2019
So... Anyone has those days in which you're able to accomplish so many things, but then you have like 5 days where you can't do shit?

Man! I hate those days lol, the next day I'm like ah fuck me... It was just an illusion lol

Reactions: Only Me Here, sunny.sativa, LastFlowers and 3 others
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
So... Anyone has those days in which you're able to accomplish so many things, but then you have like 5 days where you can't do shit?

Man! I hate those days lol, the next day I'm like ah fuck me... It was just an illusion lol
Lol That is me some days!!
One day im like superwomen get everything and more done and then i am absolutely fucked tired and weak for few days.....

Reactions: Final Escape
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Yes, absolutely! I'll feel really accomplished and make plans to do more things that need to get done...then end up in bed for a week.

Reactions: Final Escape and TheDevilsAngel
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018

Lol! Yes this is pretty much my life in a nutshell. I feel so guilty and disappointed in myself on the days I can't seem to do much. I did the dishes today and watched YouTube all day. I overdid it with sleep supplements last night which fucked me up. I was so groggy most of the day :(

Reactions: Ivenocare
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I have this stupid ass condition known as "borderline personality disorder" and I honestly don't feel like the name.. portrays the whole.. y'know, everything. The whole disorder is EXTREME this and FULL that, like.. you're always on the border of freaking the hell out or laughing hysterically. Having this is being completely out of control of your emotions and reactions.
I don't get mad, for example, I go from completely whatever-I'm-feeling one second to EXTREMELY fuckin pissed the next second, just cause I dropped my spoon or something.
Same with other emotions. For some months or weeks I'll be depressed and suicidal and praying to die, lying in bed and getting fat, etc. hating life, giving up on my dreams and just crying ..and that's about it.
One day, I'll wake up and it's gone. I'm fine. Actually, I'm not just fine, I'm doin fuckin AMAZING, never been better.. ever. Haha but I say this every time, of course.
After the sadness goes wherever the heck it runs off to, I'm exercising again, eating clean, taking care of myself and others, being kind, etc. Feeling like the most beautiful person on earth cause I picked up someone else's trash or something. :meh:Like, I get this feeling like I'm better than everyone else and it pisses me the fuck off. Like bitch (me to me), you were just cutting your legs with a piece of broken bottle you found, don't act special, freakazoid.

It makes me a bit anxious when I get so lifted, because I wonder when the dark times will come and how long I have until I'm deeply hurting again.

TL;DR: mood swings gomme like thissss ugh.

• Aww..
Reactions: Midnight