FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it horrifying how humans have to suffer so much in this hellish and meaningless existence all because other humans were selfish enough to procreate. Imposing existence is a crime to me as it's something that simply causes immense harm, I find it disturbing that people would actually choose to pass the curse that is existence onto others especially as existence is filled with risks and potential for extreme torture.

The tragedy lies in how procreation was very unnecessary as well, it's very tragic how many humans lack the compassion to let this species go voluntarily extinct, the only true compassionate outcome is to leave the non-existent alone in peace and not procreate.
It's like a virus how humans procreate, inflicting suffering onto others as a result, I'm disgusted by how so many lack the awareness to recognise that existence itself is simply an unnecessary harm. No matter what existence could never be a desirable state, in fact it's horrific how life even evolved in the first place causing so much senseless cruelty and endless torment as a result
Existence just creates problems there was never a need for, it truly is something so hopeless to have the ability to exist as a conscious being enslaved in a decaying flesh prison, only never existing is true perfection.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and CTB Dream