FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so disgusting how humans continue to procreate into this hellish reality, they are just causing immense harm, all that procreation does is cause unnecessary problems and suffering. The fact that one would choose to impose existence is absolutely horrifying especially as there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented, it's evil to me wishing to curse someone else with the ability to suffer endlessly.

The existence of life in the first place is such a disturbing, terrible tragedy, I wish humans had the compassion to let this species go voluntarily extinct, as after all only never existing is true perfection. It's just so tragic how there are so many humans tormented in this futile existence ultimately because other people were selfish enough to procreate. It just disturbs me how many humans lack the awareness not to procreate, it's like a virus how they impose the curse that is existence onto others.

• Love
Reactions: natthebrat, Rogue Proxy, Daxter_87 and 2 others
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Procreation is incidentally what pushes me to radical political ideologies - because in a reality where I don't choose anti-natalism, there is no point being moderate or selecting an innocuous, centrist, milquetoast ideology. Life is already shit/slavery/abuse, if you choose life, you choose <insert a radical ideology here>.