• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Procreation truly is the most hellish and terrible tragedy to me, that's what I see as tragic rather than suicide as procreation is causing all the suffering and suicide is the way to find permanent relief from all suffering. There's no sadness in no longer being able to suffer in an existence so undesirable, I envy those who no longer exist as they are no longer burdened with something so futile and torturous as having the ability to exist.

I don't understand those who insist that suicide is so tragic when there are literally no disadvantages to permanently not existing, I see suicide as something positive as it's suffering prevention in an existence where there's literally no limit as to how much one can suffer. I see no value in suffering for decades on end just to be tormented by old age and die anyway, existence itself is the true problem to me and for me ceasing to exist as the solution to this.

But of course only never existing is perfection, more than anything I wish I stayed eternally unaware of the evil that is existence. It's tragic how pronatalists inflict so much harm into others by forcing them into existence when nobody can suffer from never existing at all with there being no need for existence in the first place.

To procreate is criminal to me, it's beyond tragic how there has been so much unnecessary suffering as a result of the so selfish decision to procreate, it's a tragedy how the human species hasn't gone voluntarily extinct yet, existence truly is just an hopeless abomination and it's so disgusting to force this onto someone else.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, thebelljarrr, sadandlonely99 and 8 others
redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

Life is no more beautiful than its cruelest suffer
May 15, 2024
It's so relieving when others say what you've been thinking for so long, but always had the feeling you were the only one thinking that way.
Especially if you are someone who is cognitively impaired. Someone for whom communication is a miserably frustrating and exhausting activity.
Thank you.

Reactions: thebelljarrr and LifeIsBS
M

malevolentdiety

Student
Mar 16, 2024
The only reason it's tragic is because of the stupid fucking parents

Reactions: thebelljarrr and divinemistress36
M

MarkSmith73

Student
Apr 14, 2024
Procreation truly is the most hellish and terrible tragedy to me, that's what I see as tragic rather than suicide as procreation is causing all the suffering and suicide is the way to find permanent relief from all suffering. There's no sadness in no longer being able to suffer in an existence so undesirable, I envy those who no longer exist as they are no longer burdened with something so futile and torturous as having the ability to exist.

I don't understand those who insist that suicide is so tragic when there are literally no disadvantages to permanently not existing, I see suicide as something positive as it's suffering prevention in an existence where there's literally no limit as to how much one can suffer. I see no value in suffering for decades on end just to be tormented by old age and die anyway, existence itself is the true problem to me and for me ceasing to exist as the solution to this.

But of course only never existing is perfection, more than anything I wish I stayed eternally unaware of the evil that is existence. It's tragic how pronatalists inflict so much harm into others by forcing them into existence when nobody can suffer from never existing at all with there being no need for existence in the first place.

To procreate is criminal to me, it's beyond tragic how there has been so much unnecessary suffering as a result of the so selfish decision to procreate, it's a tragedy how the human species hasn't gone voluntarily extinct yet, existence truly is just an hopeless abomination and it's so disgusting to force this onto someone else.
I see having 1 or 2 children as good but recently read about an Indian woman in desperate poverty laboring from dawn to dusk in the blazing heat trying to support her 10 kids. Funny how the people in absolute dirt poorest countries have the most insane amount of kids. Personally I chose to have one and even at that rate I think the human race would go extinct sooner than later or at very least population would be severely curtailed. But I get your point about human suffering. This life here is the ultimate learning experience with an almost unbearable amount of pain.

Last edited: