FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is, as it's the ultimate cause of all suffering and harm. Burdening one with the ability to exist means there is the potential for them to be tortured to unimaginable amounts in this hellish reality where there is no limit as to how much they can suffer, procreation is really something so criminal, it's a terrible disgusting crime.

Those who procreate just create harm, they create meaningless torment and unnecessary suffering, they create problems there was never a need for. Even if the parents don't directly cause the person to suffer much once they are here they committed the harmful, tragic crime in the first place that is ultimately responsible for all suffering.

And if there was no existence then nobody would suffer which is perfection. Life is nothing more than an evil, repulsive curse which is why it's a devastating tragedy how this species hasn't gone voluntary extinct yet, the only rational and compassionate response is for this species to go extinct. It would be better that existence is erased, humans are the worst species.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: username8888, sadmailman, Daxter_87 and 10 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yeah, this is why I'm an antinatalist, especially when I learned about the antinatalism philosophy. In the past, it was more of I didn't have interest in procreation or bringing in new life, but after learning about the burdens (for myself as well as the others who never consented to be brought into this world) of natalism, I decided that I would voluntarily choose to not bring anyone into this world.

• Love
Reactions: Daxter_87, WAITING TO DIE, sserafim and 3 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
It really is, as it's the ultimate cause of all suffering and harm. Burdening one with the ability to exist means there is the potential for them to be tortured to unimaginable amounts in this hellish reality where there is no limit as to how much they can suffer, procreation is really something so criminal, it's a terrible disgusting crime.

Those who procreate just create harm, they create meaningless torment and unnecessary suffering, they create problems there was never a need for. Even if the parents don't directly cause the person to suffer much once they are here they committed the harmful, tragic crime in the first place that is ultimately responsible for all suffering.

And if there was no existence then nobody would suffer which is perfection. Life is nothing more than an evil, repulsive curse which is why it's a devastating tragedy how this species hasn't gone voluntary extinct yet, the only rational and compassionate response is for this species to go extinct. It would be better that existence is erased, humans are the worst species.
It really is. I hate the fact that I was born and forced into this absurd world. If I had a choice I would've never been born! I hate that this happened without my consent. I hate that I was brought into this world where you have to work for a living and basically be enslaved for like 50 years. This is such a dystopia and I want out! If only it weren't so hard to die…

Reactions: username8888, Daxter_87 and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Breeding just brings more inevitable suffering into this dreadful world.

Reactions: Daxter_87
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I hate existing as much as the next person. I never understand why people, especially in the US, can even be remotely happy existing. Like, nobody is okay here and I say that as someone who lives in the US. I hate it here. I'd rather move elsewhere if I had the ability to do so without being tethered to my parents with this stupid guardianship bs

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Daxter_87
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
If I had a choice I would've never been born!
ifeelthelight,

• I wonder why don't you kill yourself painlessly by using Nitrogen Gas?

I am now trying to save enough money for me to kill myself via Sarco in Switzerland. And due to my country's currency it is a slow approach.

• My question is, how is your country affecting you lately? Are you in a stable country to save enough money to kill yourself via N2 Gas or Sarco? I am just curious.

• Can you save enough money to kill yourself with ease? (I am asking it because my goal is to 'die in Sarco or N2 gas in Switzerland before 26th birthday.)

I am in an interesting situation. The economical instability affecting me so that I started learning English to write fiction to sell. If my country's situation were like 10 years ago, I would have just gone to cash out store and earn enough money to kill myself painlessly. But nowadays, I have to become some kind of an English fan-fiction writer to earn the same amount that the cash out did 10 years ago. If I weren't living on lentils, water and bare essential materials lately, I would have never saved any money.

But I am slowly... Saving some money. Can you answer these questions honestly? Thank you.
And if there was no existence then nobody would suffer which is perfection.
That means perfection doesn't exist in this world. It's good to know. I am more curious about after life. My curiosity towards afterlife has just been increased by your quotes.

Creative people say 'perfection is reached when there is nothing to add but take away.'

Then what if I kill myself painlessly as soon as possible. I have just reached perfection. Yay :)

Eternal Painless = Perfection.

Last edited:
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
if my parents had only tried a little harder done a little more understood a little more been less selfish. they couldve been ready for a kid and the responsibility it brings and i wouldnt have to try so fucking hard for myself to even struggle living. to think i couldve been spared all this needless suffering had they prepared or even considered their actions a little more.

Ceterum

Ceterum

Aug 10, 2022
it's interesting that most of the antinatalists seem to be male, apart from the thread opener this seems to apply here as well.

Quite a significant share of the female board members, suicidal or not, bred offspring despite mankind being bad, life not worth living and a climate problem at the front door.

Is that just human egocentric? Genetic/Biologic predetermination?

I admit, when I had a stable relationship I also contemplated offspring. I know, it
s an egoistic act, but yes, I did, even though it never materialised. Interesting topic.

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Thoughtless procreation definitely is. Can't stop it though. All you can do is tame it. Make so that people realize that not everyone is meant to be a parent. However good luck taming our reptilian brain.
I think it's this body... this bleeding archaic body that is our curse... not society. It's the endless want. The endless need. This is what ruins societies in fact. It may be that it's my personality trait that determines this. But you know what that means? It's even deeper. It's genetic - unavoidable.
Life is a risk for sure and luck is a real stat. But I just can't (I won't because I occasionally do) hold people in contempt for risking, but only if I know they have it together. Luck may be a stat but it's affected by order. It's definitely more practical for controlling your happiness and the quality of life of people around you to have a 10-sided dice than a 45-sided monstrosity.