FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Burdening one with the ability to exist really is such a cruel thing to do to someone, it's tragic how so many humans are so deluded and lack the compassion not to procreate.
All that ever procreation ever accomplishes is creating suffering, harm and unnecessary problems, deciding to procreate shows a complete lack of compassion, forcing life into this hellish reality will always be such a horrific crime to me as procreation is the ultimate source of all suffering. It's tragic how we have to suffer all because of the selfish decisions of others, I see human existence as just being slavery and imprisonment, we are slaves to our needs, our decaying flesh prison and the suffering it causes.

Existence itself is nothing more than an unnecessary harm, it's the true problem, it disgusts me how humans worship it so much and lack the awareness to recognise that existence is the problem, imposing it onto others as a result.
Those who procreate are ultimately responsible for all the torment and suffering that person went through in their existence, it's undeniable that imposing the ability to suffer is extreme cruelty. The only compassionate outcome is to leave the non-existent alone in peace where nothing can harm them, only never existing is true perfection, it's a burden to have the ability to exist especially as it isn't like we can just easily choose to die in peace.

Nofxfan

Nofxfan

Jan 6, 2024
I know how you feel, I never wanted to be brought into this world and I'm not allowed to decide how or when I die. I think we should be able to ask for medically assisted death instead of relying on our own methods.

Reactions: DEATH IS FREEDOM