CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This awful human keep bring bring no brain nothin all bring .real tired see otrre human bring pretn happy all fake. One new bring 80y suffer pain etc . This ad suffer pregnan etc real hard. This species cruel. Not want stay see cruelty day every

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Caramelized, Archness, rabid_aspie_yokai and 21 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it to be an absolutely tragic and cruel thing how life continues to be brought into this world despite the fact that there is no limit as to how much living beings can be tortured. To see it as being beneficial to bring life here is severe delusion as there is no value to suffering and fulfilling endless needs and to be completely unaware of this world is the most ideal thing to me.

It's extreme selfishness unfairly inflicting this burden that is existence onto living beings where they will inevitably age, deteriorate and then just die. Life itself will always be the true problem and the way that I see it, the creation of unnecessary suffering is an absolutely horrific thing and it's even worse how despite the fact that we were forced to exist, the society that we exist in makes it so we have to struggle to voluntarily exit. It's like we have to pay the price and be punished all because other people were so incredibly selfish enough to continue creating a cycle of meaningless suffering, and the decision to bring life here could never be justified in any way.

Reactions: Caramelized, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Brokensaddle and 4 others
sapphoslastpoem

sapphoslastpoem

Student
Jun 23, 2022
I've decided I never want kids if for some reason I continue living past this next year. What's the point of bringing more people into this world, just so they can suffer too?

Reactions: Caramelized, ConstantPain and Jadzia
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Life is a recursive function with an unknown conditional inside for when to stop. That part of the code hasn't been found yet. It returns an object of type Person that extends the interface Struggle, of which most fields are related with suffering and some with enjoyment or satisfaction.

What makes this function recursive is even more mysterious than why it has no visible programmed end. According to the idea of a randomly generated codebase the syntax or the variables wouldn't stay constant and the recursivity would end without the need of a programmed condition.

It seems there's inheritance in some part of the architecture that engineers have been unable to locate or code is being sent as a String from an undisclosed API which is later evaluated.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Archness, Un-, rationaltake and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah, I can't understand wanting to have children myself. I just think if there's even the tiniest chance they could end up feeling like this, I would be mortified.

I can't help but look at children and feel a great swell of pity. Still- at the same time- I hope I'm wrong. In the case of some of my friends who have children, I feel like at least they have a good shot at life. Their parents at least love them and have a positive enough view on life to hopefully imbue them with enough hope to get by.

I'm certainly anti natilist from my own perspective. I also think for the planets sake, it would be better if the human population was vastly decreased. Still, I don't hate my friends because they have decided to have families.

• Love
Reactions: Caramelized, rationaltake, donealready and 2 others
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
All of us who suffer greatly used to be babies. Some will grow up and not experience years of torment but I mourn for those who were dealt a cruel hand from the beginning.

Reactions: aloneinwinter, rationaltake, donealready and 1 other person
C

ConstantPain

Sorry but cats are so much better than people
Jun 9, 2022
Not only could I never imagine going through pregnancy, I've always thought it would be cruel to bring another human into this world. I'm so glad I didn't and it pisses me off the number of people who used to tell me I'd regret it. No, that's never happened and it's one of my best decisions in this miserable life.

Reactions: aloneinwinter and donealready
W

wantittoendsoon

Experienced
Dec 11, 2022
I agree I like many of us I wish that I had never been born. I was the victim of the catholic church, I am the youngest of 10 and I know it was only because the church forbad birth control that I made the cut. Having said that I think that people should only have kids if they can be sure they will have a happy life, ,meaning you can provide for that child for their entire life if they can't do it themselves, I realize that this would apply almost exclusively to the Wealthy but there you go. I cringe every time I see or hear about someone being turned out when they turn 18 to fend for themselves, They didn't ask to be here. The other thing that seems to be an issue is that the people least able to provide a decent life for their kids are the ones having the most, if your already having a crappy life why in the world would you bringing someone else into the the world to suffer.

• Love
Reactions: aloneinwinter, GasMonkey and ConstantPain
releasespieces

releasespieces

Poles are shifting, death is looming
Jun 26, 2022
Word up! Antinatalism till this parasitic planet of doom is destroyed!

• Love
Reactions: Unending and ConstantPain
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Life is a recursive function with an unknown conditional inside for when to stop.
There was a famous theory in the '60s called the behavioural sink. In a series of experiments, rats were placed in an enclosed space with unlimited access to food/water until they inevitably overpopulated; it was observed that pathological behaviours from cannibalism to social withdrawal emerged as overcrowding worsened.

It was hypothesised that human behaviour would similarly descend towards self-destruction in the face of excessive population. In practice, this process has been complicated by the various systems that we have to manage antisociality; easy access to food, distractions, policing and social pressures to inhibit those dark tendencies. The results are predictable when these systems break down, of course. The silent massacre of the ecosystem is a key giveaway for humanity's primitive inner state lurking beneath the surface.

The younger generation are less brainwashed by the social expectation to procreate endlessly. I rarely see huge families like my maternal grandparents' 6 children. More importantly, there is also the expectation of higher standards of care for children. This is a step forward.

The greatest tragedy is that often, the ongoing population expansion is driven by corrupt social pressures. These include a positive-biased attitude towards life, a lack of individual responsibility regarding ecological issues, a romanticised image of parenthood, censorship of parents who admit that they made a mistake, and the influence of government/corporate bodies who have a financial incentive to grow the numbers of humans. As commonsense prevails, the world should naturally move in a better direction.

• Informative
Reactions: Unending, rationaltake, whatevs and 1 other person
freevoid

freevoid

Student
Jul 11, 2022
I agree. I could never risk it. Almost everyone in society would frown upon you if you stole $200k from someone and gambled it away. And yet that is nothing compared to a whole other life, consciousness - someone else's life and suffering. And most people thinks that is fine and dandy.

It's just not ethical in my opinion. (of course I am only including people who actually have the opportunity and awareness to make the choice. Too many women do not have the power to avoid this)

Reactions: aloneinwinter
rabid_aspie_yokai

rabid_aspie_yokai

fluffy nonhuman
Mar 23, 2023
This awful human keep bring bring no brain nothin all bring .real tired see otrre human bring pretn happy all fake. One new bring 80y suffer pain etc . This ad suffer pregnan etc real hard. This species cruel. Not want stay see cruelty day every
I also find humanity cruel. Generations keep pushing their own problems onto the next and it's disgusting. Having kids is absolutely selfish in my opinion

Reactions: Suicidе
phrog21

phrog21

Apr 14, 2023
I find it to be an absolutely tragic and cruel thing how life continues to be brought into this world despite the fact that there is no limit as to how much living beings can be tortured. To see it as being beneficial to bring life here is severe delusion as there is no value to suffering and fulfilling endless needs and to be completely unaware of this world is the most ideal thing to me.

It's extreme selfishness unfairly inflicting this burden that is existence onto living beings where they will inevitably age, deteriorate and then just die. Life itself will always be the true problem and the way that I see it, the creation of unnecessary suffering is an absolutely horrific thing and it's even worse how despite the fact that we were forced to exist, the society that we exist in makes it so we have to struggle to voluntarily exit. It's like we have to pay the price and be punished all because other people were so incredibly selfish enough to continue creating a cycle of meaningless suffering, and the decision to bring life here could never be justified in any way.
Im glad i was born and i really do think that sets me apart from most people. i do think birth is a really terrible thing, but there are so many beautiful things and people in my life that i am so glad exist. im not gonna have kids tho because pain and suffering is truly unnecessary and while suicide might be an option, there is no denying that it causes turmoil to those still alive and close to you. I cannot overstate how happy i personally am to be alive though and how much love and compassion i feel for others.