neverbeenbetter

neverbeenbetter

Jul 16, 2022
does anyone else procrastinate literally everything? even if it is something i want to do, such as go somewhere, buy something, play a video game, read a certain book, or watch a certain movie i still put it off for days/weeks before i just dont do it at all.

how do i solve this? i feel that it is a very modern problem due to the introduction of computers social media and rapid entertainment and i think the only real way to distance it would be to set up some sort of system for using the computer in a certain way or completely ditch the idea of the internet, which is not possible because of how intertwined we are with the internet today. so basically i cannot even distract myself doing things that are entertaining online like playing video games or watching movies because im to busy scrolling forum or discord.

Reactions: Cathy Ames, abyss, rawraaawr and 1 other person
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Yes, I do have the tendency to put things off. It's a habit (or part of my traits) that I have had all my life. It's not easy to focus on things you want to do. Maybe it is best to just get a white board and write down what you want to do for each week. Narrow it down.

Reactions: Cathy Ames
neverbeenbetter

neverbeenbetter

Jul 16, 2022
Yes, I do have the tendency to put things off. It's a habit (or part of my traits) that I have had all my life. It's not easy to focus on things you want to do. Maybe it is best to just get a white board and write down what you want to do for each week. Narrow it down.
maybe stimulants would help us?

Reactions: Lost Magic