Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
Maybe people could share their status of method and here? It might help get an overview of how people are doing with these practical matters.

1) Have you found/chosen a method, which?

2) What have you acquired?

3) What are you still awaiting/looking for?

(4) Further toughts

For me it is:

1 Sodium Nitrite
2 The salt, anti-acidic, Domperidone (anti-e), Benzos
3 Luck with the arrival of the latter 2 by mail.
4 Considering gel capsules pros and cons

Reactions: Tomasnil, El Topo, thickwing and 1 other person
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
lol you sound like a suicide consultant.

"Hello, welcome to CTB Enterprise. My name is Mari, and I'll be assisting you today.

First of all, have you decided on a method? There is a wide range of selections to choose from, depending on your budget and aesthetic preferences. Our Summer 2018 collection has all of the latest imports, straight from Milan. Very fashionable.

Okay, great. Since you've already decided on a method, what have you acquired thus far? Oh I see. I can definitely understand; many people feel overwhelmed by the process. We can give you a list of reliable suppliers, and since you're a CTB Enterprise client, you will receive a 15% discount. Just let them know that Mari referred you.

Now, what exactly are you waiting for? Ah. You are currently in Stage 2 of the standard 4 Stage Suicide Progression Model. We are here to assist with any questions or concerns, but we will never pressure you to move faster than you're comfortable with.

Any further thoughts? No? Well here's my business card. It was great to meet you, and please don't hesitate to call or email. Thank you for choosing CTB Enterprise as your trusted suicide partner. Have a good day!"

:pfff:

Reactions: tammyot, Anguisette, Tomasnil and 7 others
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
lol you sound like a suicide consultant.

"Hello, welcome to CTB Enterprise. My name is Mari, and I'll be assisting you today.

First of all, have you decided on a method? There is a wide range of selections to choose from, depending on your budget and aesthetic preferences. Our Summer 2018 collection has all of the latest imports, straight from Milan. Very fashionable.

Okay, great. Since you've already decided on a method, what have you acquired thus far? Oh I see. I can definitely understand; many people feel overwhelmed by the process. We can give you a list of reliable suppliers, and since you're a CTB Enterprise client, you will receive a 15% discount. Just let them know that Mari referred you.

Now, what exactly are you waiting for? Ah. You are currently in Stage 2 of the standard 4 Stage Suicide Progression Model. We are here to assist with any questions or concerns, but we will never pressure you to move faster than you're comfortable with.

Any further thoughts? No? Well here's my business card. It was great to meet you, and please don't hesitate to call or email. Thank you for choosing CTB Enterprise as your trusted suicide partner. Have a good day!"

:pfff:

Could actually be a plot for a dark comedy film. Hmm.

:haha:

Reactions: El Topo and Tiburcio
JayZT

JayZT

Jul 12, 2018
1. Train
2. The only thing I really needed was access to the track
3. I still need confidence.
4. Hopeful it works

Reactions: Mari