Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Can anyone help regarding a login problem. Im currently logged in on a chromebook and the site is good but i mainly use a tablet. Until a Month ago, I could use my tablet to login but I just get a rolling message saying my security settings are being checked. After a while, the screen shuts down so i cannot use the login other than by chromebook.

Thanks to anyone / admin team if there is solution please.

• Informative
Reactions: Crono
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
Clear browser history and cache or try using another browser.

Or, try accessing SaSu without using the browser's incognito mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rational man
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
Do you mean CloudFlaire's checking if the site connection is secure webpage? I experience the same: the webpage loops (refreshes) itself each time I try to verify my connection and so I never reach the login webpage. But for some reason, I don't have any troubles when I use the .onion weblink of SaSu in a Tor Browser. So if cleaning your browser or a new browser doesn't help, then try to use a different internet connection or a VPN. Or if you're using a VPN, change to a different server or try to disable it.

Reactions: Rational man and lachrymost
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Clear browser history and cache or try using another browser.

Or, try accessing SaSu without using the browser's incognito mode.
Thank you.
Do you mean CloudFlaire's checking if the site connection is secure webpage? I experience the same: the webpage loops (refreshes) itself each time I try to verify my connection and so I never reach the login webpage. But for some reason, I don't have any troubles when I use the .onion weblink of SaSu in a Tor Browser. So if cleaning your browser or a new browser doesn't help, then try to use a different internet connection or a VPN. Or if you're using a VPN, change to a different server or try to disable it.
Thank you.

O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
The only other thing I can think of is:

1) Try a different device (iPhone, Android, PC, etc.).

2) As a last resort, backup any information on the device or devices with the issues, do an OS reinstall, and install Malwarebytes.

Reactions: Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
The only other thing I can think of is:

1) Try a different device (iPhone, Android, PC, etc.).

2) As a last resort, backup any information on the device or devices with the issues, do an OS reinstall, and install Malwarebytes.
Thank you.