H

HadItAll

I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023
There is no escape. The longer I go on the more is on my shoulders.

Even though I keep crossing items out of the list, it keeps getting longer.

My diseases limit the speed with which I can solve them.

It is over.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: leeloosnow, OpheliasFlowers, Yavannah and 2 others
B

bolt

Jul 5, 2022
Sorry to hear that..... It is so tough when it feels like/is a dead end

Reactions: HadItAll
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
Can you handball any of the problems to other people to handle? Maybe you can relieve some of the pressure.

Reactions: bolt and HadItAll
B

bolt

Jul 5, 2022
solid advice and works sometime,s especially when people are able to pay.....but also there isn't that many people who want to solve your problems.... or even can.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is so horrible how we exist in a world where there is unlimited potential to suffer, life undeniably is so cruel and there could never be anything fair about existing here as chance so cruelly determines everything. I'm sorry that you are trapped in this situation.

H

HadItAll

Feb 20, 2023
It certainly is so horrible how we exist in a world where there is unlimited potential to suffer, life undeniably is so cruel and there could never be anything fair about existing here as chance so cruelly determines everything. I'm sorry that you are trapped in this situation.
Thanks for the support. I am only able to cope because of all the good memories I made while being healthy, so I spend my free time reminiscing.

electricworry

electricworry

Literally Me
Feb 20, 2023
I can't even imagine what you're going through, but for as long as those good memories keep you going, I hope that you can make new memories that are worthwhile and that you cherish.

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
That's why they say you have to surf life. Sorry for your situation.

H

HadItAll

Feb 20, 2023
Can you handball any of the problems to other people to handle? Maybe you can relieve some of the pressure.
solid advice and works sometime,s especially when people are able to pay.....but also there isn't that many people who want to solve your problems.... or even can.

Don't think it's a good idea, it won't stop the the new problems from coming in as I continue trying to live an independent adult life while being impaired.
It's probably not a good idea to ask people for help when I know it won't help much in the long run anyway and that I will inevitably end up catching the bus soon enough.

Last edited: