• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I'd like to explain a lot. But it's hard,thinking of all the questions that nay come up, the comforting they might need,. Also I cant organise much more than a paragraph these days without starting to get lost. Bad memory, concentration, emotionally distant, etc. . I take the approach of being very up-front with family, so talking, to them before is an option - actyally, by now I've probably said everything I'd say in a note anyway, and comforted in person, keft few quedtions. So why do anything But leaves a gesture? Or try to repeat everything so they gave a sort of reverence? wow that sounds weird.

How long will your notes be?
Have you written them?
Have you done anything else to help loved ones adjust?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Politecat
Politecat

Politecat

Dec 9, 2018
I've written my note, I put some thought just so questions won't come up, it took about a week or so to write, it's two pages explaining why, how, and saying that the reason wasn't because of my friends who have helped me tremendously but rather that I can't bother being paranoid, or be having any more episodes. I've cut ties with a lot of close friends, and when they make an effort I let them back in but I try to let them forget me. Just so I don't put a strain on people.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I have quasi written my note, but I will finish it when I actually get around to ctb'ing and it will not be too short (like a few sentences) but about a page long, highlighting my reasons for going, and maybe comforting others IRL, or people I care about. So in other words, just minimizing the pain and also some simple instructions on what to do after death. Reason I haven't finished my note (and will likely revamp it and condense it) is because I'd rather not have full evidence that I am going to ctb before I actually ctb, as well as probably having more or less to amend it until the actual time comes.

Now as far as my real intentions, real reasoning, real rationale, and what not (the real note - not the one that is to comfort IRL people), only you guys on here know and those are never going to be out for the public since I figured there is no point to convince the majority of pro-life, anti-suicide, suicide-preventionists that death is the option and chances are, they will just try to use me as a poster-boy for their anti-suicide campaign. I am NOT going to give them their pro-life fuel.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals