• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

STRIKER19966

STRIKER19966

Just toss my body into the fire. I don’t care anym
Feb 5, 2020
Hello everyone,
I was supposed to CTB 13th of April but however I couldn't do it because of the current situation :( I asked around on this forum because I needed to acquire SN but it's expensive. I mean SN is not expensive but the shipping is expensive just for shipping it's 80$+ I know it's not much but I'm from a 3rd world country it's expensive to me . I've tried to acquire SN from a Chinese website as a sample. Same scenario. No one will probably reply to this but is there any other way I could get SN? I'm not making any money currently I'm just living with my savings. I just need to CTB I can't take it anymore. If SN is not going to work out I mean I'm gonna stab myself in the heart idc if it hurts. I'm desperate .

I'm not looking for handouts. :) Just wanted to know if there are any other places I could acquire SN

Last edited:
The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
That sucks bro'. I also could do with getting my hands on some of that in UK, seems they've removed it from the usual place & that Chinese site is expensive as hell on shipping.

***Sourced, nvm.

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
but is there any other way I could get SN? I'm not making any money currently I'm just living with my savings. I just need to CTB I can't take it anymore. If SN is not going to work out I mean I'm gonna stab myself in the heart idc if it hurts. I'm desperate .

So here's my impression....

OP claims to be from a third world country (Southeast Asia), and in other posts says English is not his/her first language, but if you look at this post and others, s/he not only writes English as well as a native speaker but uses colloquialisms like "I mean," "idc," "y'all," "proper drunkard." Don't take my word for it, look at the post history. Maybe this knowledge of colloquialisms could be from playing video games. My suspicion could be wrong.

What made me suspicious in the first place was this post's pity play for money, with the threat that s/he will "I mean" stab him/herself in the heart if someone doesn't come through for him/her.

I mean...if you can afford to lose money, or potentially be implicated in an assisted suicide, then by all means, get that PayPal info to lighten your wallet along with your heavy heart.

OP, you could be legit. You could be crying out for help, but stabbing yourself in the heart sounds like a threat, not a plea. So my goal in this comment was not to offend you, but to highlight for others that your post sounds like a scam that can be carried out by PM.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Lastravel, autumnal and disabledandhopeless
disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020

OP claims to be from a third world country Southeast Asia), and in other posts says English is not his/her first language, but if you look at this post and others, s/he not only writes English as well as a native speaker but uses colloquialisms like "I mean," "idc," "y'all," "proper drunkard." Don't take my word for it, look at the post history. Maybe this knowledge of colloquialisms could be from playing video games. My suspicion could be wrong.

What made me suspicious in the first place was this post's pity play for money, with the threat that s/he will "I mean" stab him/herself in the heart if someone doesn't come through for him/her.

I mean...if you can afford to lose money, or potentially be implicated in an assisted suicide, then by all means, get that PayPal info to lighten your wallet along with your heavy heart.

OP, you could be legit. You could be crying out for help, but stabbing yourself in the heart sounds like a threat, not a plea. So my goal in this comment was not to offend you, but to highlight for others that your post sounds like a scam that can be carried out by PM.

Yeah sounds correct :ohh:

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
STRIKER19966

STRIKER19966

Feb 5, 2020

OP claims to be from a third world country (Southeast Asia), and in other posts says English is not his/her first language, but if you look at this post and others, s/he not only writes English as well as a native speaker but uses colloquialisms like "I mean," "idc," "y'all," "proper drunkard." Don't take my word for it, look at the post history. Maybe this knowledge of colloquialisms could be from playing video games. My suspicion could be wrong.

Yo tf I'm not asking anyone to give me money. Yes I meant what I said. English is not my native language. But that doesn't mean I can't speak English. My grand mum and my mum are English teachers. They taught me and I taught myself. Yes I'm from country in SEA. I mean If I see this post id feel the same way. But I'm not asking for handouts or I'm not asking anyone to order it for me. I just wanted to know if there are any other places I could acquire SN. not gonna lie I'm offended but oh well it's fine I guess. I'm used to people thinking I'm a bad person So yeah.
That sucks bro'. I also could do with getting my hands on some of that in UK, seems they've removed it from the usual place & that Chinese site is expensive as hell on shipping.

***Sourced, nvm.

I contacted a couple of sellers on the Chinese sites they are willing to ship but I'm not sure if I'm gonna get scammed or not. On the other hand, I could get it shipped to a PO box and I can get it shipped to my country. I'm not sure if that will affect the quality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lastravel
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
80 dollars for shipping? You must be ordering a huge barrel of SN...
I saw such a price the last time I was looking at guitars.
From my experience, something is not okay. That's too much. Do not order from this place, there are much cheaper alternatives.

• Aww..
Reactions: STRIKER19966
STRIKER19966

STRIKER19966

Feb 5, 2020
From my experience, something is not okay. That's too much. Do not order from this place, there are much cheaper alternatives.
I wish it was a huge barrel but it's just 500g. I got the link from a member. And I PMd you to the eBay listing. Along with a screenshot incase you don't believe me

Last edited:
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
People in certain countries without good/national postal service have to rely on FedEx UPS and the likes, and the rates are sometimes indeed x5 the cost of the product. It's quite outrageous and sometimes these companies demand extra for "releasing package from customs" -- even if no duty is to be be paid at all, and even for tiny worthless products.

Reactions: Ame and Lastravel
STRIKER19966

STRIKER19966

Feb 5, 2020
People in certain countries without good/national postal service have to rely on FedEx UPS and the likes, and the rates are sometimes indeed x5 the cost of the product. It's quite outrageous and sometimes these companies demand extra for "releasing package from customs" -- even if no duty is to be be paid at all, and even for tiny worthless products.
Yup exactly. Couple of months back I ordered some stuff to my computer. It arrived after like 6 days then I had to pay 200$ for the customs. :l it's normal here. They don't care even if the package is worth 1$ if it looks expensive you gotta pay extra money as "tax"

Reactions: Quarky00
The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
Yo tf I'm not asking anyone to give me money. Yes I meant what I said. English is not my native language. But that doesn't mean I can't speak English. My grand mum and my mum are English teachers. They taught me and I taught myself. Yes I'm from country in SEA. I mean If I see this post id feel the same way. But I'm not asking for handouts or I'm not asking anyone to order it for me. I just wanted to know if there are any other places I could acquire SN. not gonna lie I'm offended but oh well it's fine I guess. I'm used to people thinking I'm a bad person So yeah.

I contacted a couple of sellers on the Chinese sites they are willing to ship but I'm not sure if I'm gonna get scammed or not. On the other hand, I could get it shipped to a PO box and I can get it shipped to my country. I'm not sure if that will affect the quality.
What size order? 1kg looks like the smallest the Chinese will do. What country you in, try your local ebay.
Yup exactly. Couple of months back I ordered some stuff to my computer. It arrived after like 6 days then I had to pay 200$ for the customs. :l it's normal here. They don't care even if the package is worth 1$ if it looks expensive you gotta pay extra money as "tax"
Can you not get the seller to denote the value as low?
What country you in, the states?

I've seen tiny ass items asking £40 in postage, it's a rip due to the nature of the item being hard to get in certain countries so the seller takes advantage from being one of the few willing to ship to said country.

Last edited:
STRIKER19966

STRIKER19966

Feb 5, 2020
What size order? 1kg looks like the smallest the Chinese will do. What country you in, try your local ebay.

Can you not get the seller to denote the value as low?

What country you in, the states?

I've seen tiny ass items asking £40 in postage, it's a rip due to the nature of the item being hard to get in certain countries so the seller takes advantage from being one of the few willing to ship to said country.
Chinese are willing to send a sample of 500g for 80$ that's just for the shipping. Sample is free I might actually look for other Chinese sellers and see if it's the same with all. Problem is I wouldn't know if it's the real deal until I get the package.

Lastravel

Lastravel

Feb 23, 2020

It doesn't sound like a scam to me, besides he didn't ask for money, so I don't see the point of your intervention. Even if he stabs himself in the heart it s not a threat to anyone but his self. People hang themself or shoot themself or mutilates themself and this is none of your business.

Have you tried a middleman service OP ? If you use companies like fedex to prior ship to your location in few days it will cost a lot anyways if the product isn't in your country.

If SN is not sold in your country I would suggest you to order from a reliable site rather than a random chinese website. Can give you more details in PM.

Reactions: Quarky00
STRIKER19966

STRIKER19966

Feb 5, 2020
It doesn't sound like a scam to me, besides he didn't ask for money, so I don't see the point of your intervention. Even if he stabs himself in the heart it s not a threat to anyone but his self. People hang themself or shoot themself or mutilates themself and this is none of your business.

Have you tried a middleman service OP ? If you use companies like fedex to prior ship to your location in few days it will cost a lot anyways if the product isn't in your country.

If SN is not sold in your country I would suggest you to order from a reliable site rather than a random chinese website. Can give you more details in PM.
Please do I sent you a PM. I highly appreciate it.