Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
I am so fucking tired, I don't know how I'll be able to live next year. My money is running out. I just can't find a job and even now I don't even want any more jobs. Everyone is broken, corrupted. I just can't live in a world like this. We are all seeing the war coming, I don't want to experience any of that. That's it, I just can't do it anymore. I'll just have my last parties and I'm going to leave before my flame goes out.
My method of choice are SN, i have metoclopramide and also some antipsichothics if i need. Weed too. I plan to leave calmly, I want my body to be calm. This won't be sad, death cannot be sad. It is a constituent part of life.
I plan to do some rituals, I have no one to do them for me. Anyway, I'm finally actually planning. It's a reality so close to me. I hope that there is rest on the other side, and if by some chance there really is a God. I will curse him for creating this prison.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: silentnights56, loopdaloop, ApathyToLife and 7 others
D

Deleted member 65988

I really hope you find peace and I don't blame you.

Reactions: Teleftaía Anapnoí and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you find peace, safe travels and good luck!

Reactions: silentnights56 and Teleftaía Anapnoí
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I wish I could too. New years eve when the NPCS are shooting fireworks and drunk could provide cover for my suicide. Nobody can hear anything with all the fire works exploding at 12 midnight December 31 2023.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Teleftaía Anapnoí and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

I wish I could too. New years eve when the NPCS are shooting fireworks and drunk could provide cover for my suicide. Nobody can hear anything with all the fire works exploding at 12 midnight December 31 2023.
Ha, I use to enjoy shooting fireworks as a kid on new years eve but now its utterly pointless to celebrate the start of a new year, it's just the same as the last if you take away the novelty of it all.

Reactions: ApathyToLife, Teleftaía Anapnoí and pthnrdnojvsc
EyeBeyond

EyeBeyond

Beyond Galaxy
Dec 3, 2023
Hope u find peace, safe travels

Reactions: Teleftaía Anapnoí
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of existing in this dreadful world that is filled with endless suffering, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: Teleftaía Anapnoí