supergip

supergip

A strange person.
May 13, 2023
First of all, I would like to thank all of you for your support. They helped me a lot and I felt very welcomed here.

I'm doing this publication to say it's probably one of the last. Those days I started to feel that everything would go wrong. Exactly the same feeling I had about 3 months ago and it actually happened.

This time I think something worse is going to happen and I can't do anything to stop it. (I don't feel completely comfortable to say yet).

Maybe next week, or some date soon, I'll buy SN. In my country it's easy to get, well.

I'm saying it will be one of the last posts not because I'll do the CTB, but now everything is moving towards it, I've lost almost everything, if I miss the next thing, CTB will happen.

For the administrators, you don't need to disable my account, I'll warn and keep everyone up to date about me.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: SVEN, PeriwinkleBlues, f1lth and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans, it's awful how there's no limit as to how unbearable existing can get.

• Hugs
Reactions: supergip