• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hello570

hello570

Fish guy
Aug 7, 2020
my classes only started two weeks ago and I already feel way behind. I skipped today because I couldn't get out of bed and I've only made it a thousand times harder to go to class tomorrow. I can't motivate myself to get and keep a job. I have zero friends. This is the better way.I have 113g of SN. can't get any AE. I tried to get meto but my doctor was skeptical and I have horrible social anxiety and am a bad liar :( . Instead I will use diphenhydramine because it helped me when I had a bad reaction to an antipsychotic and was really nauseous (I know it is the wrong kind of anti-emetic but I will have to do). I will do it early in the morning when my mom is away for work. Also I think the sunlight will make it a more pleasant experience.
Method:
fast 24 hours in advance.
take 600mg acetaminophen and 25mg diphenhydramine 1 hour before
take two tums 30 minutes before
drink 20g of SN in 50ml water through straw (I will make a back up too in case I vomit)

please let me know your thoughts. I will also try to document my experience in a new thread if I do it so I don't feel lonely. I'm afraid my dog will cry for help so I will lock him out :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoveMePlease, Ulisses, arigatogozaimasu and 8 others
A

adios

May 13, 2020
I'm so sorry you're feeling like this. I hope that the diphenhydramine works for you if you go through with it. I'm not an expert so I don't know how feasible that is.
All the best.

Reactions: arigatogozaimasu, Deleted member 18655, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
B

BetterInthanOut

Student
Mar 6, 2020
It's a shame about the AE but people have managed to ctb without! I'm sorry that you've reached this decision but I hope that you go in peace, I'm not an expert so I don't want to comment on your method. Good luck with everything

Reactions: TheWood, hello570 and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I wish you the best & hope you find peace if you decide to go though with it. :hug: I don't know about the method other than Stan's guide which I would have to re-read. I have read it but not lately.

Reactions: LoveMePlease and hello570
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm sorry to hear life is so heavy right now. I hope you find peace and relief.

If I didn't have AE I would drink SN then chill in a partial hanging noose. Even if you vomit to the point you don't die you'll still pass out from the SN and hang... That's my back up at least.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and hello570
blackcatnash

blackcatnash

Aug 17, 2020
Wish you can get the peace you are looking for. Good luck and good journey!

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and hello570
hello570

hello570

Fish guy
Aug 7, 2020
Thank you everyone. I will try to night. I will make a goodbye thread at 9 or 10 maybe but pls don't ban me yet.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
asani

asani

Fluttershy girl. October 1st is my day.
Sep 11, 2020
Thank you everyone. I will try to night. I will make a goodbye thread at 9 or 10 maybe but pls don't ban me yet.
I wish you the best of luck! May your travel be safe, my friend. If not you can just come back and we won't judge you. Again, good luck.

• Love
Reactions: LoveMePlease, not-2-b-the-answer and hello570
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
my classes only started two weeks ago and I already feel way behind. I skipped today because I couldn't get out of bed and I've only made it a thousand times harder to go to class tomorrow. I can't motivate myself to get and keep a job. I have zero friends. This is the better way.I have 113g of SN. can't get any AE. I tried to get meto but my doctor was skeptical and I have horrible social anxiety and am a bad liar :( . Instead I will use diphenhydramine because it helped me when I had a bad reaction to an antipsychotic and was really nauseous (I know it is the wrong kind of anti-emetic but I will have to do). I will do it early in the morning when my mom is away for work. Also I think the sunlight will make it a more pleasant experience.
Method:
fast 24 hours in advance.
take 600mg acetaminophen and 25mg diphenhydramine 1 hour before
take two tums 30 minutes before
drink 20g of SN in 50ml water through straw (I will make a back up too in case I vomit)

please let me know your thoughts. I will also try to document my experience in a new thread if I do it so I don't feel lonely. I'm afraid my dog will cry for help so I will lock him out :(
If you vomit, it won't work - and since it looks like you are not taking an anti-emetic, there is a high risk this will fail imo