anorexic-pigeon

anorexic-pigeon

Feb 29, 2020
I'm going to a nice wooded area and tying a zip tie around my neck to cut of circulation/strangle myself. If that fails I'm drinking the lethal dose of NaCl.
Just sitting and watching the sunset. Waiting for my boyfriend to fall asleep. Everything feels surreal.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Life is pointless, Brackenshire, J113632 and 3 others
T

The Call of The Void

Jun 22, 2020
I'm going to a nice wooded area and tying a zip tie around my neck to cut of circulation/strangle myself. If that fails I'm drinking the lethal dose of NaCl.
Just sitting and watching the sunset. Waiting for my boyfriend to fall asleep. Everything feels surreal.
Hello. I was wondering, do you have any idea what'll you'll be thinking about the moment before you make your decision? I wouldn't know what to think about. All the thoughts in my head are distorted.

anorexic-pigeon

anorexic-pigeon

Feb 29, 2020
Hello. I was wondering, do you have any idea what'll you'll be thinking about the moment before you make your decision? I wouldn't know what to think about. All the thoughts in my head are distorted.
I've done this before. I've attempted four or five times
I'm usually calm. Determined. My mind is the most clear it has ever been. It feels like I have to do it.

T

The Call of The Void

Jun 22, 2020
I've done this before. I've attempted four or five times
I'm usually calm. Determined. My mind is the most clear it has ever been. It feels like I have to do it.
I wish I was more courageous like you. I'm not sure what you experienced in life to make you come to this decision, but I truly do hope you find peace.

cyan

cyan

Jun 27, 2020
Wishing you peace and freedom from emotional pain, @anorexic-pigeon.

ghostgirl1995

ghostgirl1995

Experienced
Apr 18, 2020
Wishing you so much peace!!

D

deadmalk

Nov 25, 2019
I feel sad knowing that you've come to this point- I feel sad because I know I'm close there too. I pray that you find peace tonight.

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much and anorexic-pigeon
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
I read your other post discussing methods. As people suggested there try finding a more reliable method. What you currently describe will likely fail and people will get suspicious about you

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
@anorexic-pigeon how u doing now dear ???

anorexic-pigeon

anorexic-pigeon

Feb 29, 2020
@anorexic-pigeon how u doing now dear ???
I didn't follow through with it. My boyfriend randomly told me that he loved me and I decided to hold on for a little longer. I don't know why. I'm f*cking miserable

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14573
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Glad to hear u safe ... Take care