G

GmLoArStS

Dec 24, 2020
I want to find an alternative to the current communities I am currently in.
Please share named and links if you know some which are great. ty

shadowchaser

shadowchaser

Aug 1, 2019
The one I use is selfharm.pics
Hey, do you mind sending that in private messages instead and deleting it here? I think it would be safer if unsuspecting people weren't able to stumble upon the link this easily; that site can be really triggering and certainly played a part in making my self harm and mental health way worse.

For anyone else reading who may have seen the link, that site also isn't pro self harm and has a very strict policy against pro self harm posts. It aims to provide support and tries very hard to do so, but unfortunately the nature of it hinders its efforts. Please don't ask for it, and those who know of it, please be mindful if you feel it must be shared.

Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
Hey, do you mind sending that in private messages instead and deleting it here? I think it would be safer if unsuspecting people weren't able to stumble upon the link this easily; that site can be really triggering and certainly played a part in making my self harm and mental health way worse.

For anyone else reading who may have seen the link, that site also isn't pro self harm and has a very strict policy against pro self harm posts. It aims to provide support and tries very hard to do so, but unfortunately the nature of it hinders its efforts. Please don't ask for it, and those who know of it, please be mindful if you feel it must be shared.
How do I delete it

Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
Hm, there should be an edit button but for some reason I can't find it on my own posts... @RainAndSadness, sorry to bother you! Can you help us?
I don't see it but I apologise for the shit mess I made by mentioning the site.

shadowchaser

shadowchaser

Aug 1, 2019
I don't see it but I apologise for the shit mess I made by mentioning the site.
No no, you're fine! It's not a mess at all! The edit button seems to have just disappeared for some reason...