WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
You just can't get away from these holier - than - thou Pro- lifers.
Yet it's even crazier when they get their facts completely wrong.
I stated in a comment that quote : " Its extremely doubtful anyone would survive nembutal , and it's virtually impossible to obtain nowadays ".
The idiot accused me of spreading lies with this statement above, and that I was spreading lies to people who maybe in danger, and that he/ she is the enemy of evil.
How could my comment be classed as spreading lies to people who maybe in danger ?
This is a suicide forum so I'm guessing there are quite a few of us here who are in danger.
This idiot also has some kind of messiah complex because they class themselves as " The enemy of evil ".
Mind you, most Pro- lifers aren't gifted with much Intelligence anyway and view themselves as saviours of mankind for some bizarre reason.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: VidFlumina, binturong, enstarve and 2 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: Ultracheese, enstarve, VidFlumina and 7 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You can report it.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
enstarve

enstarve

Louelle
Dec 11, 2023
Something about being pro life on a suicide forum is very silly to me..

Reactions: GreenGlassDoor, ijustwishtodie, leavingthesoultrap and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This forum is more likely to attract pro-lifers and trolls now due to being featured on youtube and becoming more mainstream as a result. In the past people would have mostly found it because they were already searching for suicide on the internet, so the people themselves on the forum would be suicidal. And some people just post purposely to get a reaction out of people, it's sad how people do that on a forum filled with those who want to die.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE