FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is all that pro-lifers are trying to do, they want to make it so others suffer as much as possible for as long as possible which is really evil and disgusting to me. I hate how they get so obsessed with doing it as well and want to stop people from peacefully ceasing to exist no matter what, there is no compassion in wishing to enslave others in this existence they never even consented to being in.
It just shows how humans are the worst species with how so many see it as a positive thing to force others to be tormented in this hellish existence, I'm disturbed by pro-life people and how they believe that suffering must be prolonged for as long as possible.

Pro-life people only just cause more harm, I'm disgusted by how they force their insensitive delusional beliefs onto others. It's very delusional and insulting to believe that suicidal people need "help" in the first place when in reality existence is the problem, I see suicide as something very rational as it's the way to escape from all future harms in an existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

Suicide is the way to find peace from the burden of existing as a human which is why it's evil to want to deny people a right to die especially as we all just waiting to die anyway, I see suicide as the way to prevent all future unnecessary suffering.
The option to die in peace should be there at all times as existence is something completely undesirable and causes nothing but harm, pain and problems. No matter what I'd see it as always preferable to not exist which is why I really despise those people.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Parmelia, divinemistress36, Seered Doom and 6 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I agree, a lot of pro lifers spend way too much time taking away others' rights and invalidating people.

Reactions: myusername890, divinemistress36, thewalkingdread and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Touché. That's all they want to do. They don't care about how much a suicidal person is suffering. They only want us to live as long as possible even if we don't want to

Reactions: myusername890, divinemistress36, thewalkingdread and 2 others
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
I wish we could start our own country and make euthanasia legal for anyone

Reactions: Parmelia and divinemistress36