W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
I didn't choose to be born. There was no warning once you were born you have to live until natural death or w/e. Idc if i only have 1 life, if I want I do have right to end it whenever I want to.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Broken Chimera, wildmoon and 8 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It seems so obvious that people should be able to do with their bodies what they want.

• Love
Reactions: Broken Chimera, Deleted member 4993, wildmoon and 8 others
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Lol, my dad just told me that life has to be celebrated, that life is beautiful and that I shouldn't care about what happened in the past, and that I should just "kick" depression. He's really pissed that I would even claim to have depression or want to kill myself. Pro-lifers are clueless.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: W3akCr3atur3, Wayfaerer, Deleted member 4993 and 4 others
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I agree. If people have the right to live then they also should have the right to ctb when they so choose.

Reactions: W3akCr3atur3, Deleted member 4993, Superdeterminist and 3 others
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
That's why I am in the middle. I also hate the idea of recovery its load of bollocks when I can't be solved

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, sadworld and death137
Meaninglesslife50

Meaninglesslife50

An unexamined life is not a life worth living.
Aug 31, 2020
No amount of reasoning will convince them as emotions are inextricably intertwined with logic so when you're happy you're a pro lifer and when depressed or something like that.That maybe the reason that it is so hard to understand others feelings until you actually feel it yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
It's actually pretty obvious, it's my life so it's my decision if i want it to end.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and (deleted member)
Meaninglesslife50

Meaninglesslife50

An unexamined life is not a life worth living.
Aug 31, 2020
It's actually pretty obvious, it's my life so it's my decision if i want it to end.
But many people don't believe that our life are actually ours.If we want to end it they would object but they would happily send us to wars to die fo them.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, wildmoon and sadworld