K

kvsvenky100

Student
Dec 7, 2023
I absolutely hate how we were dragged here without consent and now are forced to suffer here.

• Love
Reactions: Hunter2005, myusername890, Rogue Proxy and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel the same way, I'm certainly so disgusted by those humans who wish to prolong futile and unnecessary suffering no matter what. I find it so horrifying how we cannot just have the option to easily cease existing on our own terms even know we exist in such an objectively hellish reality and existence itself just causes harm.

Having a right to die in peace would solve everything for me, I despise how wanting to die on our own terms isn't seen as a valid way to feel despite the fact that nobody can suffer from not existing and we are all just waiting to die anyway.

Reactions: letmeoutofthis, myusername890, Rogue Proxy and 3 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I don't get the hate against people?

No one is forcing us to be here if we really want to go.

The vast majority of people enjoy life, we are the broken defective ones. People are only trying to help, we could never get them to understand.

I get we each have our own views but I think its unfair to blame other people, certainly in my case no one is literally physically forcing me to be alive.

• Love
Reactions: Tears in Rain, Raindancer, Abyssal and 3 others
K

kvsvenky100

Student
Dec 7, 2023

The vast majority of people enjoy life, we are the broken defective ones. People are only trying to help, we could never get them to understand.

I get we each have our own views but I think its unfair to blame other people, certainly in my case no one is literally physically forcing me to be alive.
You don't get the hate against the ones forcing us to be here?

Kenneth Law, SaSu have been mercilessly harassed by people, suicide prevention terrorists lock up in psych wards and what not

Peaceful methods are so difficult or almost impossible to obtain, they could have legalized euthanasia for all

I think anyone who wants to live here is mentally ill, how can anyone enjoy this shithole.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, Rogue Proxy, Hollowman and 7 others
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023

Its illegal to CTB ?

Not to mention how many people would gladly interrupt a CTB attempt to "save" a person and maybe render the person a vegetable as a consequence.

Last edited:
Reactions: myusername890, imastain, thewalkingdread and 1 other person
LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Just a lost spirit searching freedom
Dec 18, 2023

I agree with @UKscotty, I don't think it's the fault of anyone if we are still here.
On the other hands, there could be more country like belgium. Where you can ask for an assited suicide.
and even legalise it for everyone

Reactions: Tears in Rain, LifeCanBeCruel and Ash’Girl
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
You don't get the hate against the ones forcing us to be here?

Kenneth Law, SaSu have been mercilessly harassed by people, suicide prevention terrorists lock up in psych wards and what not

Peaceful methods are so difficult or almost impossible to obtain, they could have legalized euthanasia for all

I think anyone who wants to live here is mentally ill, how can anyone enjoy this shithole.
Peaceful methods are more accessible now than ever. Things like pentobarbital, fentanyl, CO, H2S, SN, night night are all common methods now days. We live in an abundance of information and access.

It's all about the SI more than any method. Even if we had open suicide booths I doubt it would increase suicide rates much. We all intuitively know we can be dead minutes from now with no more than a cord.

Each to their own, I'm just saying from my perspective society it open to suicide, no one is forcing me to be here etc. I know this not true everywhere but here in the UK I consider myself very lucky.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and LunarLynx
K

kvsvenky100

Student
Dec 7, 2023
Peaceful methods are more accessible now than ever. Things like pentobarbital, fentanyl, CO, H2S, SN, night night are all common methods now days. We live in an abundance of information and access.

It's all about the SI more than any method. Even if we had open suicide booths I doubt it would increase suicide rates much. We all intuitively know we can be dead minutes from now with no more than a cord.

Each to their own, I'm just saying from my perspective society it open to suicide, no one is forcing me to be here etc. I know this not true everywhere but here in the UK I consider myself very lucky.
So why is UK trying to restrict SaSu? Who said Pentobarbital is common? That's blatantly false.

"We can be dead minutes from now with no more than a cord" - It's about peaceful methods. Painful methods are everywhere.

Society is not open to suicide otherwise it would have suicide booths.

Reactions: myusername890, Rogue Proxy, sadandlonely99 and 3 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
So why is UK trying to restrict SaSu? Who said Pentobarbital is common? That's blatantly false.

"We can be dead minutes from now with no more than a cord" - It's about peaceful methods. Painful methods are everywhere.

The government is trying to block it, not society. There is a new study starting soon to open up assisted suicide.

As for pentobarbital, its widely available on the darknet markets and has been all year.

There's plenty of peaceful methods, we cannot blame others in my view. They are trying to help, they cannot and do not understand how broken we are, we shouldn't expect them too.

K

kvsvenky100

Student
Dec 7, 2023
The government is trying to block it, not society. There is a new study starting soon to open up assisted suicide.

As for pentobarbital, its widely available on the darknet markets and has been all year.

There's plenty of peaceful methods, we cannot blame others in my view. They are trying to help, they cannot and do not understand how broken we are, we shouldn't expect them too.
The government which has been voted in by society.

Nope they're all fake online scams

They're not trying to help because they aren't letting us exit peacefully.

Reactions: myusername890, EvisceratedJester, sadandlonely99 and 1 other person
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Pro-lifers/natalists like to make, above all else, intelectually dishonest arguments — i.e. fallacies.

To me it's obvious that:

Yes, we are. People are literally being forced to kill themselves in horrible, undignified, ways because no real, supportive, end of life care is provided to them. Society actively denies people their right-to-die.

no one is literally physically forcing me to be alive.
Just because there isn't anyone physically forcing you to be alive, as if you were commited to a "suicide watch", it doesn't mean you are not being coerced, in anyway whatsoever, to stay alive against your will.

There's no point in discussing with people who like pretending that euthanasia/MAD/suicide is a straightforward, valid, accepted, available course of action that people can choose to take at anytime, anywhere.

Pro-lifers/natalists like to pretend that we are living in a true liberal/libertarian society, as if one could just walk into a suicide booth at any street corner, like the one we saw depicted in Futurama, and just die with the press of a button.

The reality is that our society sucks and it's far away from being anywhere close to any real, meaningful, level of libertarianism.

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeCanBeCruel, myusername890, EvisceratedJester and 5 others
deathbydragon

deathbydragon

take me with you
Mar 17, 2022
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: myusername890, Rogue Proxy, doormat25 and 6 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

Millions of people are suffering worldwide. some in extreme torture. but they have no way to escape pain. the most important right a human has is to be able to move away from pain in a guaranteed easy painless way. the tech is there for this like nembutal , assisted suicide etc, .but they have restricted suicide methods severely. they made nembutal and assisted suicide crimes . also cyanide capsule co cylinders , fentanyl and suicide kits also a crime. they took away our most important rights . the right to be able to move away from pain in a guaranteed , easy, affordable, permanent way. and also our right to personal autonomy . they made us slaves and prisoners and have all hailing and glorifying life and the birthing of more victims for the meat grinder. they created a suicide prohibtion state. A dog cat and horse etc have more rights than us humans as they can get nembutal and painless guarenteed dying to escape pain. but not humans we have to suffer. if we are in extreme torture they say too bad we can't kill you "Life is sacred and good" . but i say i'm in unbearable pain i want to end and i want to die anyway cause we all die anyway and i philosophically want to die also . and they just say lock him up in a mental institution. it'se pure evil oppression.

Millions of people are suffering worldwide. some in extreme torture. but they have no way to escape pain. It's very evil to keep these people in unbearable pain with no way out even though the technology like nembutal is there to easily permanantly escape pain in a guaranteed way . there is no logical reason why nembutal suicide kits etc are not legal for these people in pain at least for 18 years or older. It's very evil , cruel and oppressive how they made guaranteed painless easy ways of escaping pain like nembutal , assisted suicide , suicide booths, suicide kits, etc to make these crimes. There is no logical reason why assisted suicide , suicide kits, suicide booths, legal hitmen, these are crimes . it's just evil oppression control slavery prison torture . even if there was a compromize of showing proof of id for 18 or over . They won't allow nembutal etc even for anyone over 18 or even over 60 who are in pain. but stil how would that help a 17 year old in unbearable pain ? And they have everyone brainwashed to think old age is a picnic. I think most people have a lot of pain by 80 .so eventually even if some are lucky to reach 80 or so without major torture it will eventually happen to most if not all . there isn't a human who can go 90 years without suffering some extreme pain
Junko Furuta was 16 and they kidnapped her and tortured her for 44 days. she was begging her kidnapper torturers to kill her . but they sadistically wouldn;t. of course they have most humans thinking that Junko cause she was 16 didn't have the mental capacity to decide if she wanted to die which is ridiculous. if she would have had cyainide capsules hidden she would have taken them . who wouldn't in that situtation ? they raped her 500 times and did other tortures against here . but they want us to think that she didn't have the mental capacity to know that it was better to take the cyanide capsules and kill herself in that situtaion. many people are or will be in torture and need to escsape. but their riduculous argument is we can;'t have ways to escape torture even for those over 18 much less 16 ,

Last edited:
Reactions: myusername890, DEATH IS FREEDOM, Rogue Proxy and 5 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
The police in my bedroom several months ago certainly were
I get it but my belief still holds true, eventually they will leave or we will be released. If they go and you no longer want to CTB one could argue it had the desired effect.

I just don't think I could hate 99% of society because I am one of the defective minority but each to their own.

• Hmph!
Reactions: kvsvenky100
Freimann

Freimann

Dec 23, 2023
Couldn't agree more. In my country both euthanasia and orthothanasia are crimes. Which mean that even if you're in excruciating pain and have 0 chance of ever surviving, you cannot be put to sleep. Even if you have a heart attack in this condition, a doctor is legally obliged to bring you back to your miserable condition, else he'd lose his medical license and get arrested. What's the meaning behind all this? Why?

Reactions: LifeCanBeCruel, myusername890, kvsvenky100 and 2 others
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Couldn't agree more. In my country both euthanasia and orthothanasia are crimes. Which mean that even if you're in excruciating pain and have 0 chance of ever surviving, you cannot be put to sleep. Even if you have a heart attack in this condition, a doctor is legally obliged to bring you back to your miserable condition, else he'd lose his medical license and get arrested. What's the meaning behind all this? Why?
I can only see that it's intentional and by design

It's truly sick and twisted

• Aww..
Reactions: myusername890, kvsvenky100 and Freimann
Humble

Humble

Just chillin'
Nov 26, 2023
Its illegal to CTB ?

Not to mention how many people would gladly interrupt a CTB attempt to "save" a person and maybe render the person a vegetable as a consequence.
I just quickly googled this; apparently, if you attempt to CTB and fail, you might be jailed for it, and I find that so funny because how is that helping people who are suffering???

Reactions: myusername890 and kvsvenky100
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I just quickly googled this; apparently, if you attempt to CTB and fail, you might be jailed for it, and I find that so funny because how is that helping people who are suffering???
It's more about sending a message. They don't want people CTBing left and right so they take certain measures trying to stop it.
It's ridicolous and stupid yes but it might work towards their goal. It's not just this one thing though, I'm sure there's several points they have taken into account.

Reactions: kvsvenky100
E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023

Mate you are on some heavy drugs.

I hope right to die becomes a fundamental right though.

• Yay!
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, myusername890, oddetoad and 1 other person
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Mate you are on some heavy drugs.

I hope right to die becomes a fundamental right though.
Right to die already is a fundamental human right in most of the west. Assisted death is slowly gaining traction.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I absolutely hate how we were dragged here without consent and now are forced to suffer here.
nothing wrong with hating seeing others die, its normal to step in, yeah its wrong to be forced in the ward. but nothing is wrong with hating to see others go. dont know how thats being a sadist

Reactions: Tears in Rain
K

kvsvenky100

Student
Dec 7, 2023
nothing wrong with hating seeing others die, its normal to step in, yeah its wrong to be forced in the ward. but nothing is wrong with hating to see others go. dont know how thats being a sadist
If they hate to see others die, why give birth then? Everyone's going to die.

• Love
Reactions: DEATH IS FREEDOM and thewalkingdread
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
If they hate to see others die, why give birth then? Everyone's going to die.
Ever heard of love? A bond? A friendship? These are all aspects people have

Reactions: Tears in Rain