• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
even the most mundane things are so painstakingly difficult to do. human rights are a joke, to force me to stay alive is pure sadism. nobody in this godforsaken world has what it takes to help me, yet i'm not allowed to die. all this world wants of me is to suffer, sit there and take it without a complain. nobody ever listens to a word i say. i want to run away from everything. college is closed for a week too so i have absolutely no escape from my family, but it's not like campus is an amazing place either. nowhere in this world is worth living for me, the idea of a place i can belong is just plain unrealistic. the only place where i belong is in a grave.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, LoiteringClouds, floralheaddress and 11 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I don't get all the stuff recently about 'Pro lifers'... no one even defines what that means.

In my view, it's right and natural to encourage each other to exhaust all options before CTB. It should be the last resort.

Also, so many make it sound like we are all forced to be here, we are not. Unless someone is extremely high risk, no one is being watched 24/7. Any of us can exit at any time if we truly wish.

Once someone is ready to CTB, there are plenty of methods and resources here. Until that point, we are pro choice, not pro death.

All the talk of all life being pointless and everyone who disagrees is some pro lifer is boring and tedious. If someone thinks life ie that bad, why are they still around?

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, mortuarymary, Katdogg and 1 other person
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I don't get all the stuff recently about 'Pro lifers'... no one even defines what that means.

In my view, it's right and natural to encourage each other to exhaust all options before CTB. It should be the last resort.

Also, so many make it sound like we are all forced to be here, we are not. Unless someone is extremely high risk, no one is being watched 24/7. Any of us can exit at any time if we truly wish.

Once someone is ready to CTB, there are plenty of methods and resources here. Until that point, we are pro choice, not pro death.

All the talk of all life being pointless and everyone who disagrees is some pro lifer is boring and tedious. If someone thinks life ie that bad, why are they still around?
Fear of ending up becoming a vegetable

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, mortuarymary, Katdogg and 1 other person
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
nobody in this godforsaken world has what it takes to help me, yet i'm not allowed to die.

Pro-lifer: You have more power than you think. You can do anything you want!

Suicidal person: Do you have enough power to help me?

Pro-lifer: no

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, Doemu, ladidabi and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering, it truly is so hellish to me how people cannot have the option to easily free themselves from this existence in peace. I find it disgusting how this world is filled with pro-life people who wish to force others to suffer even know we never consented to this existence in the first place.

Reactions: sserafim, floralheaddress, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019

i agree with a lot of this but the ending.
If someone thinks life ie that bad, why are they still around?
maybe it wasn't your intention but this comes off as a bit insensitive. there are a lot of reasons why people are still around, SI being a main one or fear of failure. there are a lot of external factors as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, Talvikki, worthIess and 8 others
wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023

i am very literally under next to 24/7 watch, not everyone is privileged enough to have the option to opt out whenever they so wish. i know if i did, i'd have taken it years ago. everyone in my life knows how hopeless it is, i won't forgive anyone who forces me into these circumstances. hell, the place i live has suicide illegalized. i'd rather not hear words from people who are clearly much more in control over their situations than i am.

Reactions: Lynx., floralheaddress, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023

First off, some people are being watched over 24/7, so they can't just sneak off and ctb. Did you forget about the fact that some people might be watched over by family for medical or psychological concerns? That some people have helicopter parents? That some people come from households with little to no privacy?

Secondly, ctbing is hard. Most people who attempt suicide fail. If you are going act as though suicide is easy then why are you still around? This type of rhetoric is incredibly rude and invalidating to others. Attempting suicide comes with the risk of potentially putting yourself in an even worse situation. Not to forget that you also need to take into consideration your SI and the potential effects that your death may have on any loved ones.

Just like how making abortion illegal doesn't necessarily prevent anyone from getting an abortion, it's just that now they have to use riskier methods to do so, preventing people from accessing safe ctb methods, while not necessarily stopping them, does make the entire thing more risky. You are still going to have people attempting but a lot of people may not bother to out of fear of failing and permanently disabling themselves, just like how some people may not bother with getting a diy abortion out of fear of the harms and potential consequences that come from it.

Thirdly, why the hell are you complaining about others venting their frustations about life and others not respecting their desire to die on a SUICIDE FORUM? What did you expect to find on here? Of course you are going to find a bunch of posts venting about these things. Just ignore them if you find them annoying.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, eternaldream, Deleted member 31858 and 5 others
Katdogg

Katdogg

Jan 31, 2024

I've noticed that too. I think people can be so consumed by their problems and suffering that they condemn everything. They can't see past the ugliness.

I'm grateful I'm not trapped in a war-zone , locked up in prison or being actively tormented. My body is able . I can be grateful for these small things.

hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
A pro lifer is someone who thinks that life is fundamentally good and that suicide is a bad and evil thing. They also think that abortion is wrong, so if a woman gets raped by someone, a pro lifer would usually try to encourage the woman against abortion, which is yikes.
Why? Why should CTB be the last resort? Nobody asked to be born, why do you act like every single person on this planet of over 8 billion humans would think the same way? I've seen many suicidal people who never had anything bad happen to them, but still want to ctb because they're smart enough to be able to tell that life is pointless and a waste of time. Nobody in their right mind would want to willingly slave away for 50+ years just to be able to afford food, water, and a place to live in.
Also, so many make it sound like we are all forced to be here, we are not.
Try telling someone irl that you're suicidal and they will throw you in a mental hospital. Try finding a method with a 100% success rate. Try erasing your survival instinct. Try finding a method that doesn't hurt like hell or involves other people (train method, car accident, etc). We are very much forced to be here. Trust me, if euthanasia was legalized, me and many other suicidal people would be long gone by now. A suicidal person doesn't stay alive because they want to, but because they're having difficulty with finding a method that will definitely succeed. You can blame the government and society for that, for not making assisted suicide a thing everywhere, Cruel and sadistic pro lifer trashbags.
Any of us can exit at any time if we truly wish.
No.
Once someone is ready to CTB, there are plenty of methods and resources here
No.
All the talk of all life being pointless and everyone who disagrees is some pro lifer is boring and tedious.
Life is pointless, that's not an opinion, but a fact. Nothing that happens on earth matters at all in the grand scheme of the universe. The earth is just a tiny grain of sand among million grains of sand. You are born and die, you cannot change those two things. Hobbies and interests are there just to distract you. You say that life isn't pointless but look at how humans treat animals. Humanity has forcibly breeded and slaughtered so many animals just for food and luxury clothes, many people kill insects every day whether intentionally or accidentally. How many ants and mosquitoes did you kill without thinking twice and never looking back at it? Life is only seen as meaningful when it involves humans and their pets. Majority of humanity couldn't care less about insects and most other animals. The hypocrisy here also disgusts me. We euthanize animals but not humans. Pro lifers don't want people to have a right to a painless death, so they instead tell that person to continue living and therefore continue suffering, so the pro lifers don't care if someone suffers, they rather want someone to suffer instead of stop suffering per ctb.
and thinks life ie that bad, why are they still around?
Why are you even here if life is so amazing to you?

Reactions: sserafim, Talvikki, Deleted member 31858 and 2 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I agree, pro life beliefs cause so much suffering when suicide is such a basic human right. It's so cruel that people spend their time trying to control others. And contrary to what some people have said, pro lifers have made it extremely difficult to kill oneself reliably.

Reactions: sserafim and floralheaddress
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024

Agree 100%
A pro lifer is someone who thinks that life is fundamentally good and that suicide is a bad and evil thing. They also think that abortion is wrong, so if a woman gets raped by someone, a pro lifer would usually try to encourage the woman against abortion, which is yikes.

Why? Why should CTB be the last resort? Nobody asked to be born, why do you act like every single person on this planet of over 8 billion humans would think the same way? I've seen many suicidal people who never had anything bad happen to them, but still want to ctb because they're smart enough to be able to tell that life is pointless and a waste of time. Nobody in their right mind would want to willingly slave away for 50+ years just to be able to afford food, water, and a place to live in.

Try telling someone irl that you're suicidal and they will throw you in a mental hospital. Try finding a method with a 100% success rate. Try erasing your survival instinct. Try finding a method that doesn't hurt like hell or involves other people (train method, car accident, etc). We are very much forced to be here. Trust me, if euthanasia was legalized, me and many other suicidal people would be long gone by now. A suicidal person doesn't stay alive because they want to, but because they're having difficulty with finding a method that will definitely succeed. You can blame the government and society for that, for not making assisted suicide a thing everywhere, Cruel and sadistic pro lifer trashbags.

No.

No.

Life is pointless, that's not an opinion, but a fact. Nothing that happens on earth matters at all in the grand scheme of the universe. The earth is just a tiny grain of sand among million grains of sand. You are born and die, you cannot change those two things. Hobbies and interests are there just to distract you. You say that life isn't pointless but look at how humans treat animals. Humanity has forcibly breeded and slaughtered so many animals just for food and luxury clothes, many people kill insects every day whether intentionally or accidentally. How many ants and mosquitoes did you kill without thinking twice and never looking back at it? Life is only seen as meaningful when it involves humans and their pets. Majority of humanity couldn't care less about insects and most other animals. The hypocrisy here also disgusts me. We euthanize animals but not humans. Pro lifers don't want people to have a right to a painless death, so they instead tell that person to continue living and therefore continue suffering, so the pro lifers don't care if someone suffers, they rather want someone to suffer instead of stop suffering per ctb.

Why are you even here if life is so amazing to you?
He did not say it was amazing, I'm not saying it's amazing, I'm saying aint ready to kick the bucket yet. Doesn't stop me wishing I could though. I can't CBT because I've reasons to live but it doesnt stop my pain anyless than your pain.

hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
He did not say it was amazing, I'm not saying it's amazing, I'm saying aint ready to kick the bucket yet. Doesn't stop me wishing I could though.
He said "any of us can exit at any time if we truly wish", which is not true, and "and if you think life is that bad, why are you still around", as if killing yourself is that easy.

You agreed with what he said 100%, that any of us can exit at any time, but you yourself just told me that you wish that you could kick the budget. You're contradicting yourself.
I can't CBT because I've reasons to live but it doesnt stop my pain anyless than your pain.
Whether you have reasons to live or not, you would have problems with kicking the budget regardless because of survival instinct, pain, finding the right method, etc, and yet you agreed with the guy above who acts like death is a button you can just press on.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
He said "any of us can exit at any time if we truly wish", which is not true, and "and if you think life is that bad, why are you still around", as if killing yourself is that easy.

You agreed with what he said 100%, that any of us can exit at any time, but you yourself just told me that you wish that you could kick the budget. You're contradicting yourself.

Whether you have reasons to live or not, you would have problems with kicking the budget regardless because of survival instinct, pain, finding the right method, etc, and yet you agreed with the guy above who acts like death is a button you can just press on.
I already have my method.

I know I'm contradicting myself. I'm a confusIng person.
I am not saying it's easy, it bloody hard to find a method you know you can only do. Every single method scares the fuck out of me even N. That's my method. I am extremely fortunate to have it. But I can't check out now. I want to see if these meds will work etc. That my cancer isn't coming back. I have family. I can't do it to them. I just can't right now. Maybe I'm stronger than most. But I still have a right to be on here. Don't you think the majority of us on here haven't already tried and failed. I know I have. Several times.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: hibikikyuxx
DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Specialist
May 25, 2023
It's fucking pathetic really... I genuinely think people only stop folks from suicide because it makes them feel better about themselves or to show everyone how good they are. As soon as you "recover" it's jarring how quickly these people forget or end up being the ones who start throwing shit under your feet.

Sad truth is that real empathy is rare and majority of people are just NPCs. It's also funny how psych wards are marketed as places where mentally unwell get help and try to get better, but in reality its just a prison where we get sent so society doesn't have to deal with us. What a joke.

Reactions: sserafim
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
It's fucking pathetic really... I genuinely think people only stop folks from suicide because it makes them feel better about themselves or to show everyone how good they are. As soon as you "recover" it's jarring how quickly people forget or end up being the ones who start throwing shit under your feet.

True empathy is rare and majority of people are just NPCs. It's also funny how psych wards are marketed as places where mentally unwell get help and try to get better, but in reality its just a prison where we get sent so society doesn't have to deal with us.
Of course they do.
but if you was driving over a bridge and saw someone about to jump, would you stop?

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
I know it's horrible now, I really know it.
At 18, search your first job, and with the first month run from there.

You still have the chance to live a free life. Give yourself the chance. I won't promise you will go better, cause can be not true.

CTB is the last solution. Someone's recover from that, others not. Try first if you can recover yourself.

Reactions: mortuarymary