DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
I feel like talking and on the other hand I feel like staying mute...
You don't have to pay attention to me I just feel so fucking angry I gotta vent.

So basically I've been talking to a "psychologist" who says that I should stay alive and not commit suicide. But why?
She said that of course I will never be loved so much by other people as I should be loved by my parents (I come from a toxic "family" and never received love from them) and because of my autism I will never be able to get friends easily. In other words there won't be a person who will love me and my Asperger's won't ever be eased enough. In other words she said "it won't get better but stay alive anyway". She also called me mentally ill and I'm like which one of us is really mad?! I who don't want to suffer or she who thinks life is great live anyway?!!! You feel me?!! It won't get better I'm supposed to stay alive anyway! BECAUSE LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. Fuck that I don't care if life is beautiful or not! I want to stop suffering unbearable mental pain.

AND NO NOT EVERYBODY HAS PROBLEMS!!! THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE ONLY LAST YEAR'S IPHONE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SAVE UP FOR THE LATEST ONE ISN'T A LIFE PROBLEM!!! STOP FUCKING SAYING THAT WE ALL SUFFER 'CAUSE THIS ISN'T TRUE FOR FUCKS SAKE!!! Ok so this venting is kinda two parts because I'm so done with people saying "oh we all have it tough". No we don't. Some people have easy lives and we should stop being afraid to say so.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight, žorstka, it's_all_a_game and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
My therapist tells me the same all the time. "You should stay alive" and also things like "life is precious" "don't give up" etc.

• Love
Reactions: Hurt, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and Wrennie
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
AND NO NOT EVERYBODY HAS PROBLEMS!!! THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE ONLY LAST YEAR'S IPHONE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SAVE UP FOR THE LATEST ONE ISN'T A LIFE PROBLEM!!! STOP FUCKING SAYING THAT WE ALL SUFFER 'CAUSE THIS ISN'T TRUE FOR FUCKS SAKE!!! Ok so this venting is kinda two parts because I'm so done with people saying "oh we all have it tough". No we don't. Some people have easy lives and we should stop being afraid to say so.
yes. i fucking hated going to school and hearing people bitching that their mommy didnt get them the new phone while i had a VHS and box tv in 2015 and was getting abused. oh and its not that my parents couldnt its that they didnt give a fuck about me. they had a flat screen, a computer, my younger brothers had a dvd player. my parents just didnt give a shit about me.....but im sorry you didnt get the brand new $2000 iphone. :meh::meh::meh::meh:

• Love
Reactions: Fthis, it's_all_a_game and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Pro-lifers spout such empty platitudes. They've truly never hit rock bottom, and it shows. They cannot fathom what it's like to live in constant despair with no future prospects. There are so many reasons to die, and each one is individualized. To tell a person to "stay alive" even though their situation shows no sign of ever improving is the pinnacle of selfishness.

• Love
Reactions: Meretricious, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, charcoalcat and 8 others
Rolliewoo

Rolliewoo

Mar 14, 2021
My therapist tells me to live in the moment....he says it like 3million times a session. Arggh